9:Cinnamon

Sabrina POV

I kissed Peyton, then turned to leave. "I gotta go, I'm sorry." I walked quickly out and shut the door with a little slam. 

I tripped through the dark streets, hoping to get home before my mom realized that I was ever gone. 

Then I saw bright lights and everything went dark. 

Peyton POV

I rushed through the halls of the dimly lit hospital. I was searching for room 346. I saw it, and bolted to it, crashing into the door before opening it with my shaky hands. 

I saw Sabrina laying there, and couldn't help it. I felt tears falling down my cheeks. It was late, and they would probably tell me to leave even though I had just arrived. 

I leaned in close to her and kissed her cheek softly. This was all my fault. If I had just walked her home. 

"Sabrina, please, don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you." The doctor came up, and realized the situation. 

"I'm sorry, kid, she probably won't make it. She's in a coma, in unstable condition. You'll have to come back tomorrow. If she doesn't make it through the next two weeks, then there's nothing else we can do for her. Please leave." He placed a slightly threatening hand on my shoulder, and steered me to the door. 

I rushed back to Sabrina and pressed close to her one more time. I could still smell hints of her cinnamon lotion, and I took a deep breath before turning and leaving. 

I wiped away the fresh tears and drove home, miserable. 

I'm SO sorry. That was really sad for the last Peybrina chapter. Well, Cowan here we come. I've got an idea and another few minutes to type it. 

LOVE YOU!

Alli<3