10: Pineapple

I don't know, I ran out of ideas, okay?

Rowan POV

I love you... the page read. I crumpled it in my hand and looked up again out of the coffee shop window. I had been here, with Corey. 

We had been on a date, talking. He had left without a trace. He was gone. 

I stirred a finger in my hot chocolate and glanced up. Corey was back. He had a little smirk on his face and his face was pink. 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Where were you? You don't just ditch someone on a date kid! I was...lonely." I looked down. He put a finger under my chin to life my face up. 

"I love you. I hope you know that. I was just meeting fans. I'm sorry. I will never do that without telling you again."

"Thank you." I whispered. He kissed me gently, then took my hand to help me up from my chair. 

We ran outside and through the bright streets. He took me to a little shop and let me pick anything I wanted. It was a book store. I loved it.

I grabbed a small stack of books, all under a dollar each. Corey paid and smiled at my happy expression. 

He walked me home and at the doorstep, I smiled at him. Then I wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him. He chuckled, and ran home. 

I shouted after him, and he turned back. 

"LOVE YOU ROWBOAT!" He grinned, and I giggled. Then my younger sister, Carmen came up. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked with a small smirk. 

"Nooo. He's just my friend. You know Corey."

"I don't believe you." I laughed and walked away before I said something stupid that I would regret. 

I skipped up the stairs and started on one of the books Corey bought me. He was such a sweet guy. I was glad we were in a relationship.

A few hours later, my eyelids slipped shut while I was reading. 

When I woke up, it was to the sound of my mom calling me for dinner. 

I ran downstairs, grabbing my phone and pulling my hair into a ponytail. 

"Where were you?" My mom asked, a little irritated. 

"I was taking a nap. Sorry." Then my phone buzzed. It was Peyton. 

Sabrina got hit by a car, come ASAP.

I gasped and my mom just gave me a weird look. She assumed it was for something stupid. 

I shook my head, ate quickly, then heard a horn beeping. I told my mom I had to go somewhere, she nodded, and I ran out the door, pulling my shoes on. 

I got into Corey's car and kissed his cheek briskly. 

"Let's go." I stated, and we zipped off into the dark night. 

Well, hope you liked that. 

Also, I would really super a lot appreciate it if you all followed me on Instagram  GMWartist26 and tagged Corey Fogelmanis in my only post. Thank you I love you all!

Alli<3