22 | P l a n n i n g *

Dedicated to hypnoteyes for the beautiful art above! x

"SO, I THINK WE CAN both agree that we'll need to go Christmas shopping soon," I said to Harry as we ate at his dining room table. "And we need to do our shopping alone, because I don't want you to see what I'm getting you."

Harry just raised a brow. "Sure," he mumbled. "I do like a surprise."

"As do I," I said before I took a sip of my drink. "Are you done?" I asked, pointing to his nearly empty plate.

"Yep, thank you," he said before handing it to me. I quickly made my way through to the kitchen and began to scrub the dishes and cutlery, thoughts racing through my mind about what I could get Harry for Christmas. I knew he was into cross-words, puzzles and reading, but those weren't exactly a good lead for me to go on. I wanted to get him something really amazing for Christmas. Besides, I didn't know what books he had and didn't have. I'd have to ask him.

"Need a hand?" he asked after having crept up behind me. I allowed a small smile to appear on my face as his hands slowly snaked round my waist and pulled me back against him. His sculpted physique was warm against my back and I rolled my head back to rest upon his shoulder.

"What kind of hand?" I asked, realising I was already a little turned-on. That deep huskiness of his voice did things to me, and I could have listened to it all day. It relaxed me as well as excited me. I raised a brow when Harry just grinned wickedly. 

"Mm, I have no idea," he mumbled in my ear, his lips brushing against my skin. I shuddered and rolled my head to the side to allow him more access and the moment that he kissed my throat, I was a writhing mess. "What kind of hand would you like?"

All I could do was shrug, completely at his mercy. It was amazing how something as small as a touch could send me into a crazy mixture of erotic feelings and insatiable emotions. I wanted him, and I didn't care where.

"Harry," I groaned, spinning round in his embrace. His eyes were intently set on my face, and I just stood on my toes to press my lips against his. He kissed me back softly, but it didn't take long for the making-out to become heated and rough. I tangled my fingers in his hair and held him close to me, afraid he'd slip away if I didn't. 

The fear of him disappearing from my life was always nagging me. The whole coincidental wishing on stars and then Harry being single would never leave my mind, and I knew that. I tried to push it out of my head but it was going nowhere. I was afraid my luck would backfire on me, and he'd leave me or I'd screw up big time.

But for now, we were together and that was all that mattered to me.

"How about a hand down my knickers?" I gasped against his mouth, out of breath and hórny as hell.

Harry just chuckled and said, "As the lady wishes."

A shriek escaped my lips as he unexpectedly scooped me up in his arms and walked us through to the living room. I peppered kisses down his throat before I felt myself being placed down on something hard; the dining room table.