Chapter Two

[This one is a little short sorry, I'll write more soon, promise, May<3]

 Chapter Two

For the longest time the boy just looked stunned, but once we got into the car and drove away, the look changed to outright fear.  I can understand I supposed, but the fact I can understand I suppose, but the fact that I brought out the fear in him made me boil.

I had looked over him after I put the douche bag Buck in his place.  He was on the small side, scrawny, but that was probably a lack of nourishment.  Not his normal build I’d guess.  His light brown hair looked scraggly, almost like he doesn’t get many chances to bathe.  His eyes have been shuttered every time I’d had a chance to really look at him.  I hope I can change that.

I still don’t know what I am going to do with the boy.

“What is your name boy?” I asked.

He jumped a little which bothered me, but answered in a mumbled voice, “Lokhart Jones, sir.”

“Lokhart,” interesting name, “Mine’s Travis Klive Hammel, but people call me TK. How old are you?”  I asked.

“21 soon, sir.”

He’s young still.

We arrived at my place at about 3 in the morning.  The boy, I mean Lokhart, was fighting sleep.  It must have been a pretty taxing time for him.  I’ll give him the bed; he needs it more than I do. Tomorrow we’ll figure out the rest.

***

The place was nice enough.  Not as big as Buck’s, or as much in disarray.  It’ll be a lot simpler to keep clean.  Which is a definite relief.  TK lead me to the bedroom, and then I knew at least one job I would be used for.  I started to undress before he even said a word.  I’m tired, so why waste time.

When he turned to look at me I was in the middle of unbuttoning my shirt.  His eyes, cyan now that I can see them, showed confusion, then anger when mine dropped and I continued undressing.  He grabbed my hands to stop me.  I flinched. I guess he’s mad because he wants to do it?  I dropped my hands and waited. 

Then he did something I never would have expected.  He buttoned my shirt back up.  I looked up in shock.

***

Hazel.  His eyes are hazel.  My anger dropped right then.  He didn’t know any different way.  I’ll teach him to trust and expect better from me.  I pulled out a spare t-shirt and some elastic shorts and laid them on the bed. 

“The bathroom is there if you need it, feel free. Towels are under the sink.”  I pointed and then walked out closing the door softly.  I heard the shower start a few minutes later.

I striped down to my boxers and lay down on the couch.  I’ll worry about it tomorrow; we’ll have a talk and go from there.  Figure out what works for both of us.

***

I must have disgusted him but I have to say, the shower felt amazing.  The once weekly shower I received from Buck was usually quick because of the lack of warmth.  He would say it was just to get the stink off so why would I need any of the benefits of warmth.  Water and soap does the trick just fine.

Once I finished, I dried and dressed.  The shirt and shorts were too big of course, but thankfully the shorts had a draw string.  I lay in the bed thinking he’d be joining me soon.  The clock read 5:30   by the time I realized he wasn’t coming.  I finally began to relax, but I really needed something to drink.

I crept out of the room, not sure where my new owner was residing. In the hall I heard a gentle snore coming from the living room.  Following the noise he came into view.  Sleeping on the couch? I’d think about that later because the view that met me was, I have to say, amazing.

His body, stretched out on the large couch, was perfect.  Toned and muscular but not too much so.  Just hinting at the power beneath his skin.  Which was tanned in a way that made me guess he frequented the outdoors. 

Unlike mine which was white from never being allowed out in the sun.

 His wide shoulders lead to a smooth tapered waist, then muscled legs.  A runner maybe? I used to run before my life fell apart.

As I examined his body, a feeling I rarely experienced shot through me.

Lust. 

I am attracted to the man who owns me? Wonderful Loki, you’ve hit a new low.

TK grunted and shifted in his sleep making me jump and I scurried back into the bedroom and jumped in the bed.  I shut my eyes and forced myself to relax like I’ve done for the past 4 years.