Chapter Eight

[comment please and thank you!]

Chapter Eight

I woke up in a small room that smelt of stale beer and sex.  My head hurt, and my stomach wanted to protest the smell. 

Where am I?  How long have I been in here?  It feels like hours.

Struggling to get myself upright, I remembered.  I am with Buck again. 

‘Buck would like a word with you.’ 

No! Oh, no. 

Will TK know that they just took me?  That I didn’t leave him? Will he even care that I am gone?  Can I hope that he will save me again?

I want to believe that he was feeling the same way I was, but that is just wishful thinking.  We have only known each other for a few days.  How could he care that much for me?  But somehow I came to care for him in that short time, so maybe?

With everything running through my head, I barely noticed the door open.  Light streaked into the room, a shadow in the doorway.  My thoughts froze and my heart rate picked up speed once again.

What is going to happen to me?

***

Finally, home.  This day just dragged.  All I wanted was to get home to Loki.  He was so sweet looking this morning.  For the first time in days his eyes didn’t look down when I spoke to him.  He didn’t look frightened about what might happened next.

And I couldn’t help the small amount of hope that popped up thinking that he actually looked happy.

I kissed him again before I left for work, and that was probably a bad idea because it just made me want more.  Which of course only made my day go even slower. 

Humming, I pulled the keys out of my pocket as I made it to the door.  I couldn’t stop the smile that crossed my face the closer I came to it.  Will Loki be as happy to see me as I am to see him?  

That all stopped the moment I saw the door.  It was slightly ajar, with scratches around the lock.

            My heart in my throat, I hurried inside.  “Loki?”  I looked around the room; nothing seems to be out of place.  “Loki?”  I said his name louder, hoping this was all a miss understanding.

            In the kitchen, I felt my heart drop.  The cleaning supplies were scattered on the floor, almost as though Loki was in the middle of cleaning and got distracted.  He wouldn’t leave them there normally.  Everything was always perfect when I got home.  What’s going on?

            “LOKI!?”  I ran to the bedroom, and saw the open closet door.  Checking inside I saw the mess.  It looked like something had been dragged out.  Or someone. 

That’s when I knew.

Buck.

***

            “I see you are finally awake, boy.”  The shadow sneered at me.  “I wanted you to be awake for what happens next.”

Buck walked into the room and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me to look at him.

“So you thought you could leave me?  I told you that would never happen, didn’t I?” his grip tightened as I didn’t responded.  “Answer me, boy!”

“Y-yes, you said never.” I don’t know what to do.  I just need to keep his temper down until I can think of something.  If he gets too angry then I am doomed.

“That’s right, never,” He shoved me backwards causing me to crash into the wall behind me.  “You are always going to be mine, no one else’s.  That dick may have won you from me, but he can never have you.” 

My heart dropped, knowing that he was right.  It was stupid of me to ever feel I could have more.  To ever think that I could be happy with TK. I was and always will be alone and miserable.  Property to those who use me. 

Two of Buck’s cronies came in the door; I couldn’t tell if they were the same as before.  Buck signaled to them.  They each grabbed one of my arms and pulled me to my feet.  Keeping a secure hold on me; they brought me to face Buck.

“I’ll teach you to ever leave me again.”

“But it wasn’t my fault, you bet me in the game.  I didn’t run away.”  His hand pulled back and struck, the sting to my face reminded me to keep my mouth shut. 

“Talking back to me, boy!? Looks like I am going to have to teach you how to behave all over again.” 

Buck then struck me in the face again but this time it was his fist.  I tasted the blood in my mouth, but I knew to stay quite.  He wanted me to make a noise, to struggle, anything to require more punishment. 

I wasn’t with TK long enough to forget how it used to be. 

Buck punched again, hitting me in my lower stomach.  He knocked the wind right out of me.  I gasped and felt myself slouch uncontrollably.  Then I felt one of the lackeys knee me in the back and pull me up straight again. 

Buck grabbed my face, spitting at me as he said.  “You are going to regret every second you spent away from me boy.”

I could feel my heart breaking.  No, I don’t want anything to tarnish my time with TK!  Why does he have to do this?  Why couldn’t I stay with the man that was making me happy for once?

A tear slipped from my eye as Buck and his men taught me that happiness was never going to happen for me.