Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

We were home.  Home.  I haven’t used that word in a very long time.  But it is true, I feel comfort here, I feel like this is where I belong.  Here, with TK. 

“Loki?” 

I looked towards the man who changed my life.  Heart in my eyes, I go to him hoping he’ll keep me forever.  And scared to death that he won’t.

“Y-yes?” 

How do you tell someone you love them when you aren’t sure if they feel the same way? But he has to feel the same; he can to save me right?  What if he just wanted me back because he owns me, like Buck?  I don’t think my heart could take that.

I felt my face fall with that thought, and with slumping shoulders I went to him.

“Loki, what’s wrong?  Do you not want to be here?”

 He looks concerned, that’s something, right?

“I’m fine.”  I hope he believes me, I don’t want to risk being thrown out or punished.  Well, I mean not punished, it is still TK, the man I love.  He didn’t change that much in the little time I was with Buck. He won’t be cruel.

He raised his hand, brushing back the hairs on my forehead.  “Loki, you have nothing to worry about now.  You are where you belong.  Home, with me.” He said the words softly, and the look in his eyes told me there was no hate here, no punishments.  It gave me the courage to say what I wanted him to know.

“TK,” I could only whisper, the force of need, nerves and still a little fear of rejection making it difficult to speak. “TK, I t-think,”  I swallowed as my low voice caused him to lean closer to me.  “I k-know….. I love you.”  It finally just rushed out of me, needing to be free.

            When the smile broke his worried looked, I felt relieved.  No anger there.

            “Really?”  His grin was almost shy, so handsome.  At my nod he spoke again, “That’s good, because Lokhart Jones, I love you, too.”

            He loves me too.  My heart swelled, I couldn’t help the tears of joy that escaped.

I reached for my savior, the one person that has brought me happiness in so many years.  Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled him towards me.  The look of shock in his eyes quickly changed to one of heat as our lips met.  I leaned forward swinging my leg over his lap, straddling him.  It was a little fast, I know but I just wanted to be closer to him, I just couldn’t get close enough.

Our tongues meet, slides along each other.  This kiss was so much deeper, so much more powerful than any before.  It was filled with love, and need.  

TK’s hands rested at my hips, then slowly began to inch upwards, skimming across my sides.  The caress caused me to moan and arch forwards.  When I arched, my lower half ground itself into his lap, pushing the show of his arousal tight to my bottom.  I moaned louder, it never felt like this before, nothing felt like this even before Buck.  I have never wanted it before, just accepted it or expected it. 

Amazing. 

His hands worked their way back down my back, pushing me closer to his chest.  With hard muscle at my front and his hands moving, I was in total bliss.  Then his hands moved under my shirt causing me to gasp and then shiver in need.  So different, so good.

“Let me love you, Loki.”

“Yes.”

“Let me love you forever.”

“Always.”

With that I let my hands start to wander for the first time.  To feel every part of him possible.  I want to absorb every detail of his body I could.  Starting with his neck and shoulders, I caressed his body slowly, removing clothes as I went, enjoying this new thrill.  To touch something to precious to me, that I loved, was euphoric.  He was so soft in places, but still like steel in others.  Tensing as my hands moved over him.

When I got to the part I had been waiting for, nerves consumed me, but also excitement.  This was it.  I lowered myself to the floor in front of him, sliding my hands down his chest as I went.  The shiver it caused only helped to excite me more, pushing some of the nerves back.  Reaching for the opening of his jeans, I released him from his prison. 

Glorious.

TK let out a hiss as I caressed his newly freed member.  I stole a quick glance as his face and saw utter pleasure contorting his features.  His eyes squeezed shut, trying to control his raging lust. 

When I began to move my hand slowly working him, he stopped me, groaning.

“No, Loki, I want this time to be about you not me.” About me?  It’s never been about me before.

With that he picked me up off the floor and brought me into the bedroom.  Placing me on my feet next to the bed, he slowly began the same torture I inflicted on him.  With such gentleness and care in his hands, my heart constricted.  This is what it is like to have someone to care for you, not just want you. 

I was in such a daze when he finished undressing my I barely felt him lower me to the mattress.  He moved over me settling himself so that we touched but I felt none of his weight.  He kissed me softly as has hand made a slow, torturing journey south.  I couldn’t keep in the noises of my pleasure.  But I don’t think he minded.  For every noise I made caused him to kiss just a bit more. 

When TK finally reached what I have been waiting for, nothing could help the shout of triumph escaping from me.  Seeing the grin on his face told me that was exactly what he wanted from me.  He started to stroke me slowly, but I couldn’t stand it.  I writhed under him, trying for just a little faster.  Then pleading and begging him to give what I wanted.  And he did.

All of my activity caused him to move faster and groan himself.  I felt his own need leaking beside me, pushing into my thigh.  I reached for him again, but this time he won’t dare stop my hand.  We stroked and moved together as one.  Each hoping for the others pleasure, but not afraid to work for our own.

With a final thrust and squeeze we each came, panting and shouting the ecstasy.  Lying in a sweating pile, tangled together, I couldn’t help the grin that broke free.  Nothing has ever compared to that.  A glance at TK told me he felt the same.  It must be the love that changes it.

“I love you, Loki.”  TK whispered softly into my ear.

I grabbed his hand and brought it to my chest, “You’ve won my heart, Travis Klive Hammel, and I will love you forever.”

[ this is it guys!  thank you so much for reading my story!  I hope you liked it!  Feel free to make comments and suggestions about this story or any others!  May<3]