Chapter Nine

[only one more part after this and then this story is done, it'll be a bit naughty, so if you don't like that then you probably should just end it here,  Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! May<3]

Chapter Nine

I hope I make it to Loki in time.

***

Pain. Everywhere. Radiating from the center of my being.  It’s hard to breath.  I can hardly even move. 

After Buck and his men got finished ‘teaching me a lesson,’ as they called it, I was shoved into a corner of that dark room.  They left thankfully, but locked the door behind them, trapping me inside.

I miss him.  It’s only been a few hours, not even a full day.  This is going to be hard, to forget how my life could have been.  It’s not like I have been away from this life very long, but just a few days was enough. Stupid.  So stupid of me to let my guard down. 

How many times did Buck tell me I would never leave him?  Every time I even thought of running, he would tell me he’d find me. Why would I ever believe this time was different?

It wasn’t, he found me, and for the next few months I’ll be punished.  For something I didn’t even do, too.  Buck was the one who bet me and lost.  How was that my fault?  But to Buck, it was completely my fault, so there is no use trying to defend myself.  As I learned earlier, and knew before, Buck was always right. Never question it or talk back.  It only leads to more punishment.

I’ll have to remind myself of all the rules.  I know them by heart, but those few days of peace must have softened my brain.

TK.  I sighed.  Why can’t I stop thinking about him?  I manage to distract myself, but he always pops up again.  I miss him. I think I …..

I laughed, it sounded hysterical even to me.  My chest hurts, but this time not from the beatings.  It hurt because of my realization.

I think I loved him.  Love him.

The tears started to flood my eyes, raining down my face and on to my chest.

Why?! Why did I have to be put through all of this?  What was the point?

I heard footsteps outside of the door.  Normally my heart would start to race, fearing what’s next, but for some reason, I just didn’t care.  I feel numb.

The door clicked opened, revealing a shadow in the light once again.  I knew what was going to happen.  But still, I felt nothing.  The shadow moved forward into the room, approaching the form that was me on the floor.

The shadow reached for me, pulling me roughly from the floor. Pushing me into the wall, the shadow spoke.

“I’ve been waiting days for this, boy.”

My arms hung loosely at my sides.  I don’t feel like fighting.  I just didn’t care anymore.  That lifeless, non flinching person I tried to be before was finally there.  I did not even have to pretend or put on a face.

My hope was gone.  I finally found love only to have it ripped away.  There was nothing left for me.

Buck grabbed my chin in a tight grip forcing me to look in his direction.  Staring at him with dead eyes, I waited to hear what he wanted my attention for.

“What should I use you for? Hmm…How about I make you suck me?  Or maybe I put that tight ass of yours too work.  Claim it once again as mine.  Who knows what you let that fucker do with you.”

With the mention of TK, even if it was a harsh remark, my heart fluttered.  So I wasn’t completely dead inside.  The thought of TK still could stir something.  But that probably won’t last long.  Once my body and mind realize it will never have TK again, I will become that shell I’ve always hoped for.

Buck shoved me to my knees.  Apparently deciding what he wanted from me.  He gripped my hair tightly, keeping me still, as he started to undo his pants. 

There was a commotion outside, but I didn’t care and Buck didn’t seem to notice.  But as Buck was lowering his zipper the noise got louder, and closer.

“What the FUCK?!”Buck is never one to be interrupted.  He shoved my head back in anger causing it to hit the wall hard.  Howard stomped his way out of the room.

“What the hell is going on?!”  His voice boomed.  “How the….”  Buck started backing into the room again.  He seemed scares, which caught my attention.  I’ve only seen him like that once. 

“Where is he?” a deep voice demanded. 

My heart skipped a beat.  It can’t be. Then he appeared before my eyes.  It has to be a hallucination.  I hit my head off the wall pretty hard.  Standing in the doorway was the man of my dreams, the one man I’ve ever loved. TK.

***

I may not be a very vain person but even I know I am stronger then every one of Buck’s men.  Storming trough the house, I beat down every one of them that got in my way.  Those that were still conscious I forced to point me towards Loki. 

Now I was standing in a dark room glaring at the person who took him away from me.  Buck Howard looked frightened. Good. He should be.

I grabbed his shirt collar, jerking him towards me.

“You think you’re tough shit, don’t you, Buck?”  I spat.  “Think no one can touch you.  But I’ve got news, Howard.  You’ve never met me.”

I pulled my fist back and struck, landing a perfect hit to his jaw.  I heard the crack and grinned.  A knee to the gut sent him down and then I sent my foot into his side.  Before he could face plant I pulled him up by his shirt, enough to crack him in the side of his head again.  He fell limp then, must have knocked him out.  My rage was in full swing as I went to hit him some more to release it.  That’s when I heard it, the voice to calm my storm. 

“TK, no, stop.”  I turned towards the voice, feeling the tension leave my body when I saw he was alive. 

“Loki.”  I said in a strangled voice as I dropped to my knees in front of him.  My hands hovering above him, wanting to check for injuries but too afraid I might hurt him.

His hand caressed my cheek as he smiled, looking at me in disbelief. 

“Let’s go home.”  He said.