Last day of school

It's the last day of school. Brandon and I have been dating for a month now. I can't wait to spend the summer with him.
* Skip school*
The final bell rings. Everyone rushes out of the classroom to their lockers one last time before exiting the school building.
I was about to shut my locker when I felt a hand on my waist. I turned around to see Brandon standing there with a flower. Did I forget to mention that it's our 1 month today? Oops.
~Brandon's POV~
I walked up behind Micki. Wow she looks beautiful. I put my hand on her waist and she jumped and turned around quickly. I smiled and she smiled back. I handed her a rose and she gasped.
"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked her as we started to walk out of the building.
~Micki's POV~
Brandon just asked me out on a date. I've gotta call Kayla (Micki's best friend) We need to discuss outfit plans. Kayla lives right next door to me so we just decided to go shopping. We live like 5 minutes away from the mall so we decided to walk.
*At the mall*
We had to go to Hollister because, duh, I mean you can't just go to the mall and not go to Hollister! I saw this really pretty black lace dress and I had to try it on. (Picture above👆🏻)
I walked out of the dressing room and Kayla looked like she'd seen a ghost. She gasped. I smiled. " that dress is beautiful! Especially on you!" Kayla said running up to me. "Thanks! But do you think Brandon will like it?" I asked nervously. "Of course!" Kayla said reassuring me.
I bought the dress and went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! This is my first book. (Obviously) Is it okay? I mean, what do you guys think of it?? So far?? 😋