Too Late?

~Micki's POV~
I didn't go to the meet and greet because Brandon got upset with me. I'm not sure why but he said "You'd probably want to sit with Hunter instead" but, why would he say that? Hunter and I are just friends. I don't even like Hunter. "Wait... Do I like Hunter?" "No. Don't say that. You love Brandon!" I thought to myself. A few minutes later I got a text from Brandon.
Brandon- Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I love you. I was just a little jealous because I saw you and Hunter staring at each other. I hope you forgive me but if you don't.. I don't blame you because what I did was horrible.😭😩💔
Micki- It's okay. I love you too. Let's go to dinner later so we can talk this over. Okay? 😘💞
Brandon- okay. I have to get back to the m&g so ill text you later. I love you!😘💙

I didn't text him back because I didn't want to interrupt the m&g. "I'm gonna go to the meet and greet. I'll just call Blake's mom to pick me up." I said dialing her number.

About 20 minutes later Blake's mom arrives and picks me up. She drops me off at the venue and I meet up with the guys. They were all back stage in a little waiting room. I walk in the room and Brandon runs towards me. "I thought you weren't coming! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything that I said!" He says pulling me into a tight hug. "I decided that I would come because I have fans too, and I wanted to see you!" I said laughing a little. The boys greeted me. Except for Hunter. He didn't seem very excited to see me. A few minutes later he gets up and walks into the hallway. "Hey, why didn't you say hi when I showed up? I was kinda hoping we could talk..." I said following him into the hallway. "Because I like you and I can't have you" he mumbled so low I couldn't hear him. "What?" I asked. "Because I like you and I can't have you!" He said almost yelling. "Oh. I didn't know that you liked me.. I'm sorry." I said putting my head down. "No. Don't cry! I'm sorry. I know that you're with Brandon and I respect that. I've just liked you for a while and I needed to tell you.." He told me lifting up my chin. He looked dead in my eyes and next thing I know his lips are on mine. I tried to convince myself that it was wrong but it felt right. We let go a few seconds later. "I'm sorry. I had to do it because it was driving me crazy not being able to kiss you." He said backing away a little bit. "Hunter. The only problem is that I liked it." I said looking down. And that's when everything went wrong..

~Brandon's POV~
".....the only problem is that I liked it." I heard Micki say. I know they just kissed and I'm not exactly happy about it. "Hey, Micki... Oh, am I interrupting something?" I said sarcastically. "Brandon, I'm so sorry! I... We." "Micki, just don't. I heard you say that you liked the kiss. I love you. And I hope you know that." I said walking away crying. "Brandon!! Wait!" I heard Micki yell sounding like she was crying. She started running until I heard her knees hit the floor. I turned around and she was on the ground sobbing her eyes out. I looked at Hunter and he motioned for me to help her. By then I was already on the ground next to her. "Brandon. I'm so sorry. I love you and I always have. I might have liked Hunter's kiss but I'll always love you. And only you!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "Micki. It's okay. I love you and that's really all that matters! I couldn't imagine my life without you in it!" I said rubbing her back and pulling her closer.

After the meet and greet we went back to the hotel. I'm good with Hunter now because I can't blame him for liking Micki. And after all, we are brothers. We all hung out and watched movies. After a few movies we went to sleep cause we had an early flight the next morning.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry guys. This might be my last update for a while cause I can't think of anymore ideas. 😂
But, I hope this is good so far.😋💞