New Girl?

~Brandon's POV~
        "Hey beautifuls! How are you guys?" I said to the phone as I started my broadcast. Micki was in her hotel room with Maddie. The comments started filling up with people telling me about their days. One comment caught my eye. Zoerowland22:Hey Brandon! Can you please answer my DM on Twitter? I love you so much!😩💞
"Hey Zoe! Sure what's your Twitter? I'll go check it!" I said pulling out my phone. I started to talk to Zoe and learned that she live about 15 minutes away from me. I ended my broadcast about half an hour later cause it was getting kinda late.
This girl sounds pretty cool. She sounds kinda cute too. WAIT! NO! I can't..... I won't.. I thought to myself. I don't know. I just kinda want to meet her.

~after tour~

We're back home. The tour just ended and I'm still talking to Zoe. I've really gotten to know her. Honestly, I think I kinda like her. I'm still dating Micki and I love her but, I think we're drifting apart. I mean, yeah, she's amazing but we're not as great as we were.
  Zoe and I've gotten really close. I'm actually meeting her later today. I can't wait. We FaceTime everyday and she's beautiful. She's so kind and caring and..... Ugh. She's adorable. All of a sudden my phone rings. It was a text from Micki.
(M-Micki B-Brandon)
M- Hey! Wanna hang out today? I miss you!😩😍
B- Hey! Sorry, I can't. I'm hanging out with Zoe. Can we hang out tomorrow??
M- Oh. Yeah. It's fine. Never mind.
B- I'm sorry. I love you!💞
M- I'm sure you do...
~end of conversation~
What is that supposed to mean? She's probably just a little on edge right now. I'll talk to her later.

     About an hour later I met Zoe at a park down the street.
"Hey Zoe! I seriously couldn't wait to see you!" I yelled running up to her. "Hey! I was so nervous to meet you!" She yelled back jumping into my arms. It felt kinda wrong for her to wrap her legs around my waist but it felt so right at the same time. Am I falling for her? No. I can't.
"So, what do you wanna do?" Zoe asked distracting me from my thoughts "Huh, what? Oh, yeah. Do you wanna broadcast with me?" I asked laughing a little. "Sure!" She said excitedly.
We broadcasted for about 25 minutes. "Okay guys umma get off cause I'm gonna hang out with Zoe but I love you guys!" I ended my broadcast. About a minute later, Zoe leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back because I kinda like her. We pulled away and I looked down realizing that I didn't end my broadcast. All the comments were filled with people saying that Micki was watching. I could feel my heart drop. "Sorry guys." I quickly ended the broadcast. "I'm sorry. I- I just felt like it was right." Zoe said shyly getting up and starting to walk away. "No. Don't go. It's okay. I- I liked it." I said catching up to her. "Really? But what about Micki? She just saw us kiss. And so did two thousand other people." She said turning to face me. "I'll talk to her later. All I really know is that I want it be with you!" I said rushing to kiss her. This felt really right. But I knew that I shouldn't be doing this.

After hanging out with Zoe, I walked to Micki's house. We needed to talk about this. I knocked on the door and Hunger answered. "What do you want? She doesn't want to see you right now. And I don't really blame her." Hunter said. "I know. I just need to talk to her." I said pushing into the door past Hunter. Micki was sitting in the couch sobbing. I feel horrible. But this needs to be done. "Micki, I'm sorry. I didn't expect that to happen. I was just gonna meet her as a friend and hang out. I never meant for her to kiss me! But. When she did, I don't know. I felt a spa-" she cut me off. "Stop! Just don't. I love you but if you're too blinded by your love for her then just leave. Leave. I don't want to see you. At all. Just leave. Goodbye." She yelled back trying not to sob even more. I couldn't even speak. I just looked at her, knowing that what I did was horrible. I turned around and left knowing that I shouldn't say anything else.

~Micki's POV~
He just left. He didn't even say anything back. Hunter immediately ran over and pulled me into a tight hug. It felt so good to be in his arms. Brandon and I may have been together but I've been getting a little closer to Hunter. But I wouldn't leave Brandon for Hunter. We pulled out of the hug slightly. Hunter leaned in and so did I until our lips collided. We pulled away. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back. His smile kills me. I laid my head in his chest as we sat down on the couch. We laid together until I fell asleep. Uh. This felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! This is kinda bad but oh well. I got bored and I wanted to update. Okay. Good bye.

Ps. I'm in need of an Internet best friend. *wink, wink*😉