The Date

~Micki's POV~
When I got home I got a text from Brandon.
Texts
Babe😍- Hey, be ready by 6:00. I'm picking you up! Love you babe😘
Me- Okay baby! I can't wait to see you later! Love you more😘
Babe😍- I love you most!😘💞
End of conversation
It was almost 5:00. I decided to take a shower. I took about 20 minutes. I dried my hair and put on a pair of spandex and I tank top. I did my makeup (picture above).
When my makeup was done, it was already 5:45. I put my dress on and went downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch. "Hey, have fun on your date!" My mom said smirking. "Ugh, you always gotta smirk when we're talking about Brandon!" *knock knock* I rushed over to the door to see Brandon standing there in a black tux with a Bouquet of roses.
~ Brandon's POV~
She opened the door. I could myself losing my breath because of how beautiful she looked. I was completely speechless.
"Come in, my mom wants pictures of us before we go." Micki said bringing me back from staring into her eyes.
We took the pictures and we got into my car. (Yes he drives, were 17 and juniors in high school)
We got to Olive Garden. We went here because it's where I took her on our first date exactly 1 month ago. Where I asked her to be my girlfriend.
~Micki's POV~
We sat down at our table. We ordered and we left. Nothing really happened. I mean we talked and we laughed. But that was really it.
We were driving home and we were jamming to 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber. All of a sudden, Brandon passes my street that he's supposed to turn on. "You missed the turn" I say glancing over at him. " I know. I didn't miss it. That was on purpose" he says looking at me with a smirk on his face.
A few minutes later, we arrive and the beach. And I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO UPDATES, 1 HOUR!! IM AMAZING!😂💞 I hope you like this so far!! I'll try to update tomorrow or Tuesday but I have school so I don't know if I'll be able to!!💞