Getting Better.

~ Brandon's POV~
"I can't help having feeling for someone other than you!" Micki yelled at me. I couldn't even speak. I just stood there staring into her eyes. "I'm sorry. I-" I cut her off " No. Don't be sorry. It's okay. Really. I.. I.. I love you." I said mumbling the last part. "Huh?" "Nothing. We should go. I'll switch seats with someone so you don't have to sit with me. Perhaps Hunter?" I said. Trying not to let her see the tear rolling down my cheek. "No. I want to sit with you. I still love you. Please. This isn't over." She said on the verge of tears. "Whatever." I said walking away. I could hear her start to cry. I felt horrible.

~Micki's POV~
I could feel tears falling down my face. Was he breaking up with me? Will he ever forgive me for this? I just don't want to come between him and Hunter.
25 minutes later
They called our plane and we boarded. I was sitting next to Brandon and Maddie. Maddie is now like my best friend.  "I'm sorry. I just got a little jealous...." Brandon said as he sat down. "It's fine. I know you're mad and I can't blame you. You don't have to sit with me if you don't want to. But if you leave I know that you're done with me. I'm just sorry for this..." I said staring at his eyes. His eyes are beautiful. He looked down and looked back at me. "I guess I'm not leaving you then. I can't imagine not being with you. I love yo-" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back and grabbed my hand. We pulled away, my hand still in his. "Im'ma need a cuddle buddy, if you know what I mean." He said with a smirk plastered across his face. "Of course!" I said. It was a pretty long flight to California so we got comfortable and we cuddled on the whole flight there.
  Eventually we got to LA and we got settled into our hotel. (Same rooms as last time) Obviously I was with Maddie cause were inseparable. We all watched movies and hung out. I cuddled with Brandon and Maddie cuddled with Rudan. I ended up falling asleep on Brandon's chest.

The next morning, we all got ready for the meet and greet (mine + Maddie's outfits^)
  We lined up and met all of the supporters. A girl came up to me with a bag. She handed me the bag and we took pictures. When the meet and greet was finished we went backstage. I looked through the bag and there were so many pictures. She drew so much fan art for me and Brandon. She even came up with a ship name and plastered it all over the pictures! She was so nice! She put her social medias on the letter that she wrote us. We followed her and answered her DM's. The show began and Brandon and I did a segment together. When we came onto the stage everyone went wild! "Hey guys! How are y'all?" Brandon said to the crowd. "So, we're gonna do some truth or dare!" I said and so many people started yelling out truths and dares. "I have a dare; Brandon kiss Micki. Please you guys are my OTP!" A girl suggested. Brandon looked at me and then at the crowd. We had some papers in our hands so he lifted his papers in front of our faces, leaned in and kissed me. I guess he didn't want the supporters to see. "That doesn't count!" We heard them yell. So I leaned in and kissed him again. They all went crazy! Brandon smiled at me and we went on with truth or dare.

After the show was over, we went to sweet frog and hung out. We took pictures with fans that couldn't go to the show and we all hung out. Today was fun and I'm glad that me and Brandon are back to normal. Hunter, well, he won't really talk to me. I'll try to talk to him in the morning. I hope. Oh well. I think he just needs some time....
\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|
YOOO! Hi. Sorry I haven't updated in like 5 days. I've been super busy with school and I've been having really bad anxiety attacks and panic attacks. I'm alright now but all this stress has been bad.

Anyway, if you guys have any ideas about what should happen next, please tell me cause j need some ideas!'😩😂

Anyway, I love you guys!!😋💞