Tour Day 1

~Micki's POV~
"Micki wake up you're going to miss your flight!" I heard while someone was shaking me. I turned around to see my mom standing beside me. "Hurry up and get ready, your flight leaves in a few hours!" She said walking out of the door. I got up a few minutes later and put on a pair of shorts and one of Brandon's hoodies because it was going to be a little chilly today. I got ready and walked downstairs. I smelled bacon, pancakes and eggs. "Yummm, smells good!" I said walking to the kitchen. "We have to hurry up because your flight leaves in 2 hours!" My mom said setting down a plate in front of me. We finished eating and it was now 7:45. My flight leaves in an hour. I grab my suitcase checking to make sure that I have everything.

We drive to the airport, jamming to Justin Bieber the whole time. I walk in and I see Brandon and Hunter standing there. "Hey!" I yell walking over to them. "Hey! We should go, we don't wanna miss our flight" we get through security and get in the plane. I sat between Hunter and Brandon. I put my earbuds in and laid my head on Brandon's shoulder. I slowly fall asleep.

"Wake up Micki, we're here!" I hear as Brandon starts to shake me awake. We get off the plane and drive to the hotel. *did I forget to mention that they're in Texas?* we get to the hotel and get our rooms figured out.
Roommates-
Hunter and Brandon
Blake and Mark
Mario and Weston
Micki and Maddie W.
Zach and Nick
Rudan, Edwin and Timmy.

We get our rooms and settle in. Tour day 1 starts at 3:00 and it's only 11:00. We decided to just hang out for an hour before heading to the venue. Maddie and I start picking out our outfits, (picture above), and we each take a shower. By the time we both get ready, it's almost 11:45 so we went to get the guys.
"Hey guys! It's almost time to go!!" Maddie yelled knocking on the door. "We're ready! Calm down!" Blake laughed opening the door. "Okay guys, we have to go! We have to be there in 15 minutes!" I laughed walking over to Brandon kissing his cheek. Hunter started staring at me. I looked at him and he looked away. It was probably nothing though.

~Brandon's POV~
I saw Hunter staring at Micki. I know that he likes her. I saw that she was looking back at him. Does she like him back? It's probably all in my head. "Let's go guys!" Hunter said rushing to the door. Micki got up and grabbed my hand. "C'mon, we can sit together in the car!" Micki said distracting me from my thoughts. "No thanks, you'd probably want to sit with Hunter instead." I said letting go of her hand and walking to the door. Where did that come from? I love her and I always will. I guess I'm just a little jealous. "Are you okay Micki?" I heard Hunter say as I walked out the door. "No. I... I don't know what to do. I don't think I should go to the meet and greet. I'll see you guys when you get back." I heard her say starting to cry. I've really messed up. What if I lost her? I hate myself. I'll talk to her when we get back. Hopefully it won't be too late...😭💔
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry. This ended differently than I expected but, it'll get better, I promise. Maybe not next chapter but soon.
Okay, love y'all! I'll update tomorrow or Friday or something.😂💞