Moving On.

~Micki's POV~
I woke up in my bed with Hunter laying beside me. How did that happen? I don't even care because I'd rather be here with him than alone. "Good morning beautiful." I heard hunter say grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. "Good morning cutie." I said turning to face him. I laid my head in his bare chest and looked up at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked a little curious. "Because you're beautiful." He said smiling ear-to-ear. "Awe. Why thank you!" I said leaning in to kiss him. "Okay. We should get ready. I'm feeling better from yesterday. I'm always happier when I'm with you." I said to Hunter with a slight smile. "Okay and I'm happier when I just see your beautiful smile." He said getting up and walking over to a bag. He had a bag because when he came over he knew that he was gonna stay. I picked out my outfit; grey joggers and a teen wolf sweatshirt, Stiles Stilinski of course. My makeup was just winged eyeliner and mascara. I was feeling kinda lazy today. It was about 9:00 so we decided to make breakfast. "Hey, let's go make pancakes!" Hunter said bolting down the stairs. My parents weren't home cause they had left for work a few hours ago. I walked downstairs to see a shirtless Hunter standing there making pancakes. He's kinda hot when he cooks. Ugh. "Hey, do you want chocolate chip or blueberry?" Hunter asked looking over at me with a huge smile. "Huh, oh. Blueberry, please." I said walking over to the fridge. As I walked by Hunter he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.
"And what was that for?" I asked as we pulled away. "Because I love you and I can finally show you how much I actually love you!" He said pecking my lips again. The door bell rings a few seconds later. "I'll get it!" I said walking over to the door. I open the door and guess who it is. Zoe. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come between you and Brandon. I want you to know that he asked me to be his girlfriend last night but I said no. I didn't think it was very fair because he had just broken up with you and I felt that it was my fault. I'm just really sorry." She said with tears coming down her cheeks. "Zoe. It's okay. I'm not really that mad at you. It's just that Brandon didn't even say anything when I went off on him. He just rolled his eyes and left. It's okay. Do you wanna come inside? We're making pancakes." I said pulling her into a hug to show that I wasn't mad at her. "Thank you." She said as we walked to the kitchen. "Hey, Zoe! Chocolate chip or blueberry?" Hunter asked her. "Umm. Blueberry!" We all laughed. We all ate and watched people on YouNow. And of course. Brandon went live. His comments were filled with people asking about me and Zoe. He told them what happened. Except for the part where he just left me. And somehow, I'm getting hate for this. Okay. "Okay. So I'm gonna get hate for this? Umm. No!" We were in Zoe's account because we didn't want him to see that Hunter and I were watching. "Hey Zoe! Guest me!" Brandon said excitedly. Zoe started guesting Brandon while me and Hunter were on the side so he couldn't see us. "Hey. Zoe. Can I ask you something?" Brandon asked. "Sure. But first I need to ask you something." Zoe said looking over at me and Hunter. "Okay." Brandon said "How would you feel if I were with Micki and Hunter right now?" Zoe said smirking. "What? Why would be with her? I told you. She broke my heart." Brandon said nervously. "NO I DIDNT! YOURE THE ONE WHO JUST LEFT WHEN I TRIED TO FIX THINGS! YOU LEFT ME. YOU BROKE MY HEART!" I yelled at Brandon coming to the broadcast. I started crying. "I loved you. Did you not know that? I loved you. But that must've meant nothing to you if you would leave me that fast." I said crying. "Micki. What are you doing hanging out with Zoe? I thought you didn't like her." He said surprised. "No. I do like her. Because she came and apologized for what she did and we made up and now we're hanging out cause she comforted me this morning when I needed someone. Not like you care about my feelings. If you did you would've said something." I said pulling Hunter into the broadcast. "Hunter?" Brandon asked. "What the hell do you want? I don't want to talk to you. Since you broke her heart I don't know if I will ever talk to you." Hunter said kissing me. "I see you guys are getting closer." Brandon said with a tear running down his cheek. "Yeah. Because you left and you didn't even care enough to say something before you left. Hunter was there when you weren't. He's been there since the beginning. Sure. I liked Hunter the whole time. But I would never leave you for him. Because I loved you and I was loyal. But you on the other hand would've left me in a heartbeat. Which you did. For someone prettier." I said now sobbing. "Why do you keep saying loved?" Brandon said looking up. "Because I don't love you anymore. I love someone else. I moved on. Because you did too." I said looking at Hunter and Zoe. "By the way. I don't blame Zoe for any one this. It's not her fault. It's yours. Because you're the one that couldn't just talk to me. Good bye. For good this time." I said dropping the guest broadcast. "That was great. You did what you needed to." Zoe said hugging me. "But I still love you. Micki. If you're still watching. I love you. Always have. Always will. Everything I did. I don't know what I was doing. Please. If you're still watching. Text me. Call me. Anything. I need to talk to you." He said now bawling. "Should I call him?" I asked looking at Hunter. "It's your choice." He said kissing my cheek. "Okay. I'll call him. For a few minutes I guess." I called Brandon and he put the broadcast on mute. "Micki I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything that I did yesterday. I was being dumb. I still love you." "Brandon. Save it. I love you too. But just. Not exactly in the same way. You made me realize that I shouldn't be with you. And before you try to send me hate from your fans, realize that this wasn't my fault." I said trying not to cry. "I wasn't going to send you hate. I just love you so much. I was gonna send my fans to comment and dm you to forgive me. But that's obviously not gonna work. I'll just leave you alone. That's probably what you want anyway." He said crying. The line went dead. He ended his broadcast. Wow. That just happened. That actually happened. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? I wasn't over Brandon. I don't want him to leave me. Again. I need him. I love him. I need to fix this. All of this. And right now.