|three|

The Force warned Rika of pieces of jagged wood that were flying towards her, and she ducked just before it flew over to where her head was. "Come on!" She shouts to the other (admittedly more to Rey than to Finn, because let's face it. She didn't really like the guy. Or trust him.) "We have to get out of here!" And she began running towards the larger ships.

"We're not going to make it!" Finn shouts, panicking.

Real opportunistic, man. Real opportunistic. Rika rolls her eyes.

"We might if we make it to that!" Rey shouts. Pointing to a fighter in the distance. Rika didn't bother to look. Even if she would never admit it out loud, she trusted the younger girl with her life.

They were almost going to make it until the fighter was suddenly bombed. That was when Finn got a bright idea. "What about that ship?" He asks, staring at one in the distance.

"That's a piece of garbage." Rey snorts.

"But it will have to do." Rika replies firmly. "Can you pilot it, Rey?" She asks as they make their way across to the ship.

"Of course." Rey replies as they run up the ship.

They settle down. Rey starts the ship. A beeping alarm immediately wailed. "Damn!" Finn shouts over the siren. "What's wrong?"

Rika walks over into the engine room . "The system's having an overload," She narrows her eyes as she inspects the system. A sudden explosion rocks the entire ship. She runs out quickly. "Rey," Rika looks over at the girl looking over the controls. "We've got company. I want you to pilot this ship while I go fix what's wrong--"

"You can fix it?" Finn exclaims, Rika was becoming more interesting by the minute.

Rika turns over and glares. "Well, can you do it? But anyways, Rey." She turns her attention back to Rey. "The ship should be able to keep up while I fix the engine." Rika whirls around to face Finn. "You, boy," she points to him. "Go to the cannons." She glares at him. "Try not to mess anything else up."

Another round of explosions shook the ground. "Go, Rey! Start the engine!" Rika shouts at the girl. She gestures BB-8 to come with her.

She then ducks inside the engine room with BB-8 following closely behind. Rika glanced at the droid. "Well," she says. "You should be helpful." And then they went to work.

-----

"Stop electrocuting me, you stupid droid!" Rika hisses at BB-8 as she got him to cut through the metal pieces of the ship. She ducks as another piece of loose metal flew around.

Rika sighed. "Why did I put those two in charge of the ship?" She groans.

The ship twirled again, making Rika crash into something, that blended into the noise of explosions, BB-8's Arc wielder, Rey's curses and Finn's dumb yelling.

BB-8 beeped. What's that?

"What's what--?" Rika stared at the box that fell off the shelf she crashed into. It couldn't be... She stood frozen. Staring at the black box. She dropped to her knees and cradled the box. The last time she saw it was on...

There was only one possible reason why this was here now. That meant that this, was, the Millennium Falcon.

Rika opened the box quickly. Her old tools were all here. She searched around for the tools she needed, then quickly went to work.

It was when she finished fixing the engine that she realized what might have been in there.

Ben's old lightsaber. She paled.

She then started to rummage around and in the progress, a round cylinder shaped thing rolled out. Rika let out a gasp. Then she reached out her hand and tentatively touched the cylinder. Cautiously, she tapped the sensor pad she knew was there. It reacted immediately. The hologram lit up, showing a frozen image of Rika and him laughing together. Rika swiped the side of the cylinder, hesitantly. She knew what it was going to be. That it was a footage of them.

"Excuse you," The younger Rika sighed. "I'm trying to work here, Poe." She glares at the man currently bent beside her and burying his face into her neck. She barely heard what he mumbled onto her neck.

"Work later, Lil, I miss you."

Her heart softened slightly, but she kept on a stern face. "I'm supposed to get this to Communications tomorrow. I'll see you tonight."

He snorted. "Like you're even going to sleep at all. You didn't even come to bed last night."

"Now you just sound like a kid that didn't get his toys. Leave me alone, Poe." He smirked. Rika narrowed her eyes. "Wha--" She began but was silenced by his lips.

She couldn't help but kiss back. But then Poe pulled back suddenly while she fell into his arms. She scowled at him. "Bastard." He smiled. But still, the younger Rika pulled him towards her by the collar.

"Ah, ah, ah." Poe flicked her nose. Smiled mischievously at her. Rika pursed her lips.

"What?" She demanded.

Poe gave her the annoyingly cocky grin that infuriated her so much. "Impatient aren't we, Lil?" He traced her collarbones and she shivered. "Come to bed." He mummers, "And we'll finish what we started."

Rika pulled back, only to find that he had her pinned against the table. So instead, she scowled at him. "That's outrageous! It's still evening! There's still more than two hours that lets me work on this. Two!" She snaps at him. But once again, before she could complain anymore, his mouth once again covered hers, effectively giving her brain a meltdown.

When he pulled back he smirked. Rika let out a deep breath. Don't kill the bastard. Don't kill the bastard.

"You're lucky I didn't shoot you with the blaster." She finally said. Rika then peered at the cylinder's camera. She frowned. "You do know that this was recording the whole time, right?" She turned and arched an eyebrow at him. Poe shrugs.

"Are we going to bed or no--"

The footage was then cut off. Everything was silent. Rey didn't seem to be shouting any more death threats, Finn didn't seem to be giving any more loud and dumb mumbo jumbo. Even the ship and BB-8 seemed to be silent.

Rika leaned against the metal wall for support as her head spun. That was all there was before she twitched and fell to the ground, her tools clattering to the floor with barely audible clanks. The cylinder she was holding, too, fell to the ground. 

But with a very loud crack.