Stay pt. 1

Okay, I know Antarctica isn't a country, it's a continent, but when I first wrote it I actually didn't know that(cuz I'm a dumbass) so I left it as country... Enjoy!

---

China angrily scrubbed at the Sharpie covered wall as England and America chased the young country of Antarctica around the Allies meeting room. She giggled as she once again passed Russia who high-fived her and France who just sat there and watched his enemy England have 'fun' chasing the little country. The girl looked to be only five years old-at the most-and had the energy of a toddler hyped up on Candy-Canes and bubble gum.

About an hour passed before Russia decided it was enough and instead of high-fiving the unoccupied country he lifted her up and onto his lap. She blinked in confusion, staring across the table at the wall before excitedly clapping and giggling, bouncing up and down.

"Again, again!" All the other countries-excluding Russia-groaned in annoyance.

"No, Antarctica that was enough you shouldn't be doing that." England scolded her. She looked up and Russia and whispered something to him. He nodded before lifting her up so she sat on his shoulders, making her just a tad bit taller than England. She put her hand on her hips and looked at England.

"Says who?" She pouted, but glared at the older Country.

"Says me." She glared right back until she began to speak while poking his nose.

"And who put you in charge?" She poked his nose once more and he blinked before frowning and looked up at the little country.

"She has a point dude." America said, rubbing the back of his neck. England turned to him and began to yell.

"Who the hell asked you!?" He exclaimed, making America bite his lip.

"Just sayin'." Antarctica giggle, leaning forward so she rested on Russia's head. "Now, we gotta figure out who she gets to go with." Antarctica looked over to him, her chubby cheek pressed into Russia's hair.

"Who go with whom?" She glanced between the two nations as China finished scrubbing the walls, the crude drawings of England and his eyebrows faded but still clearly there. England looked at her with a frown.

"Well she has no population, besides the penguins and polar bears so I guess it really doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter if we keep her or not." That made Antarctica whimper and clutch the Russian man's hair. He tensed a bit before relaxing.

"The little dudette can come to live with me!" America suggested before getting hit upside the head by England.

"You wanker do you really believe you can take care of a child, you can barley take care of yourself!" That started an argument about who she would say with and Russia joined in on this one saying she should go with him.

In all truth she didn't care who she went with as long as she wasn't out on the streets anymore. America had found her a few days ago, lost in an alley way and drenched. He'd introduced her to the others today and when he stated who she was, that was when she'd slipped away. And unfortunately for the Allies she'd gotten a hold of a sharpie marker and drew a crude adaptation on England and what she called his 'caterpillar eyebrows'.

While they'd cracked up at first-everyone except England-, then they had noticed she'd had used a Sharpie and that began the chase. Boy, Antarctica was tired but her drowsiness went away when she heard gagging and saw France choking England, and England choking him back. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Why doesn't she just choose who to go with?" She slowly turned to the figure at the other end of the room, someone who she hadn't noticed before. He looked a lot like America, but he had a curl and a polar bear. Antarctica stared at him in amazement as everyone froze.