Chapter 11

Natsu wanted everything to stop....the last thing he remembered was letting himself being consumed by the darkness, he remembered seeing he's mother too.
Everything hurt, Natsu tried moving he's body but to no avail, everything was to painful.

"Natsu" a voice in the dark spoke. Natsu's eyes widen as he recognised that voice.

"Keita" Natsu mumbled.

"Natsu, my brother" Keita said, he emerged from the shadows that surrounded Natsu.

"What the hell do you want?" Natsu asked, his voice was seeping with venom

"You died Natsu" Keita said without any emotions. Natsu's face expression changed from shocked to angry

"You should've let me die" Natsu shouted

"You wish to die? Why?" Keita ask with out any real concern. Natsu didn't answer instead he changed the topic.

"You said I died. How is this possible?" Natsu asked

"I brought you back to life" Keita said

"What's the catch?" Natsu asked. Bringing someone back to life always has a cost.

"Catch? I already paid the price for you Natsu" Keita replied

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked with confusion

"A life for a life" Keita replied so nonchalantly, it disgusted Natsu how calm Keita was about killing someone.

"Who?" Natsu asked angrily

"I forget he's name. The venom one" Keita said while trying to think about the guy who he had killed.

"He was working for you. He was your friend" Natsu shouted angrily.

"I do not care for friends. I only care for 2 people in this pitiful world" Keita replied harshly

"Yeh and who should those 2 people be?" Natsu asked smugly

"You and our sister" Keita replied calmly.

"Our sister?" Natsu scoffed. "She's not my sister and your not my brother" Natsu said with disgust in his voice.

"Your soul has been tainted with darkness Natsu" Keita said.

"What?" Natsu asked in a low voice

"Why don't you use the power that you were born with?" Keita asked without emotion

"Born with? I wasn't born with those so called powers. I was an experiment. As father called me, a experiment gone wrong" Natsu replied

Flashback

"Mother won't approve of this father" a young girl said softly. The young girl was 10 years old. She had long blonde hair and she wore a white dress which had dirt and blood smeared over it.

"I do not care for your mothers approval" the man said. The man and the young girl was standing a basement of some sort. There were 2 big tubes with a human in each tube. The tubes were filled with cords and needles that were attached to the human within the tube. Liquids were flowing a through the tubes. Each tube had a label on them. One said Natsu- 2 years and the other said Keita-4 years old.