Chapter 25

Team Natsu and Makarov were standing on the balcony of the floor so they are able to look down upon the fairy tail guild members.

"Master, is it true? Is there a war coming?" Levy asked

"I'm afraid so my child" Makorov said softly, the team told him everything about what happened to Natsu, they told him about Natsu having a past life where he was a child that was to be experimented on, Natsu having 2 siblings a brother known as Zeref and a sister known as Akame. They told him all the details of there adventure to the point where Natsu left them.

"What do we do?" another guild member asked

"Carla said that we all died, if this is true then shouldn't we get as far as possible?"

"Yeah, if we all ran away now then there would be no-one left to terrorise in this town. No-one would have to die"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? DO YOU THINK IT'S MANLY JUST TO RUN AWAY FROM A PROBLEM?" Elf-man shouted angrily, he couldn't stand it, he couldn't stand hearing his guild members talk about running away.

"Say that we run away now, what would happen if the father goes to another town and kill all of them? We must stay and fight in order to stop this psychopath from killing another thousand of innocent people" Levy agreed with Elf-Man, this only caused the whole guild to blow up in an up roar

"We can't protect people if we're dead"

"Quit being selfish and think about other people"

"ENOUGH" Makarov shouted, this got the whole attention of the guild, Erza and the rest of the team were standing behind Makarov who was fuming with anger. "I AM DISGUSTED WITH HOW YOU ARE ALL ACTING" Makarov shouted, the veins on Makarov's head were sticking out. All of the guild members below suddenly became embarrassed with how they were acting.

"I understand that you are scared my children, I am too, but the only way to face our fears is to face them head on. Facing your fears can be scary when you are all alone but we are not alone, we have each other because we are all family. I understand that some of you wish to leave and honestly i wish that all of us could leave this place together because my first priority will always be you, my children, but I cannot bring myself to leave this guild, the guild that i have grown to love as i was able to find all of my children, and you were able to find me" Makarov spoke with truth and motivation, members of fairy tail felt the words of the master sink into their hearts, everyone began to cry. Lucy, Juvia, Wendy and Happy were balling there eyes out while Gray, Erza and Carla were smiling proudly as they could say that they were apart of the fairy tail guild.

"I ask of you, my children, my family" Makarov began to say, he got down on his knees and went into a begging position, "STAY , TRAIN AND FIGHT FOR OUR GUILD, FOR OUR FAMILIES, FOR ALL THE MEMORIES WE HAVE SHARED IN THIS GUILD"

"MASTER" Everyone cried out together, wailing and sobs could be heard throughout the guild.

"AYE SIR" Happy shouted out through his sobbing, Happy rose his hand and did the fairy tail sign, everyone screamed out "AYE SIR" after Happy, they all copied the same sign.

'Natsu, I wish you could see the guild right now, you would be so proud to call yourself a fairy tail wizard' Lucy thought to her self while wiping a tear from her eye.

Unknown Island

Natsu felt a shiver down his spine, he felt the sudden urge to raise his hand and do the fairy tail sign, so he did that and rose it into the air proudly.

"What the hell are you doing kid?" Acnologia asked while drawing a large symbol surrounding the 2, the symbol looked almost satanic from as bird eye view.

"Something that you wouldn't understand" Natsu stated as he put his hand back down, he looked around the circle that was drawn around him in the sand. "What are you doing?" Natsu asked as he watched Acnologia drawing lines and carving circles into the sand.

"Do you humans always asks so many questions? Just go to sleep and we'll start your training tomorrow" Acnologia said before

"Whatever, arrogant asshole" Natsu muttered under his breath before making a small fire for himself. He decided he was hungry so he caught some fish from the ocean althought most of the fish that he had caught were already dead. . He never realised how lonely he felt without Happy around. Natsu fired his fish and ate it, he finally allowed himself to sleep.

Morning

Acnologia picked up a piece of rock that used to be covered in lava and threw it at the salamander's pink head while he held a man down with his other hand.

"OUCH" Natsu bolted straight up while rubbing his head, he was completely oblivious to the fact that Acnologia's was holding a man captive even though the man was right in front of him, "CAN'T YOU WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?"

"Quit complaining" Acnologia said while throwing the gagged man towards Natsu. The man tried to scream for help but it was pointless.

Natsu pointed at the man with a shocked expression, "I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE ON THIS ISLAND, DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE? DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD COOK FOR ME?" Natsu asked while fantasising over his favourite food, he was still oblivious to the gag in the man's mouth.

Acnologia face palmed so hard that the whole island shook. 'There's literally a man right in front of the kid who is gagged and trying to scream for help, and the only think that he thinks of is food?' Acnologia thought to himself as he watched the idiot drool over the thought of food. "Oi dumbass, notice anything else about the human who's gagged in front of you?"

Natsu broke out of his imagination, "Did he always have that thing in his mouth?" Natsu said while pointing at the man

"If you want me to train you, you'll have to do one simple task" Acnologia stated simply

"What is it?" Natsu asked curiously, he was eager to get started on training

"Kill the man in front of you" Acnologia said calmly without a hint of emotion.