Trust no one

1 Month later

Mona POV

Well it's been a month since I was at my dad's house and I'm okay I mean I haven't broke up with Simone but I rarely talk to her anymore . And ik what your wondering did you and kam have sex . Nope I stopped her before she could go further . I just don't wanna trust anyone with my heart . So I decided to try not fall in love . I mean I can't really help who I fall in love with . No one can actually .

I just fuck and duck bitches now . Like this girl Tina . I fucked her two days ago and Ian texted her since . She thought I loved her . And no I didn't eat her I'm not eating no more girls imma just give em the Strap

But any whooooooo I now play Basketball and we've won 5 games . We have a home Game this afternoon against Hedgewood High . Personally Basketball calms me . I'm just there to have fun and play . But I wouldn't mind winning lol.

I was currently in my last class thank god bc I'm ready to ball like it's my last game . I wrote down my notes . I was doing all my work and not talking to anyone .

....:psss .. Mona .psssss

I didn't lift my head I just continued taking my notes

...:psssss.. Mona ...PSSSSS MONA I KNOW YA ASS HEAR ME CALLIN YOU

I turned my head around so quick

Ms.bods: Ms . Lancaster do you mind

I looked and see Simone looking at me . I rolled my eyes and went back to doing my work .

Soon the bell rang and I put my things away and walked out the class and ppl rushed out into the hallway .

...: Mona

I kept walking towards the gym

....: MONA STOP FUCKING WALIKNG

I turned around and Simone was standing before me .

Me: what I have to get to gym

Simone: so this what we gonna do . Ignore each other .

Me: Nahhh we just gonna leave me the hell alone an go fuck with that boy that ya ass left me for . And yeah I know every damn lie that came outta ya bullshit ass mouth . And to think I trusted you . I seen it all . Ya ain't gotta explain anything. I should've know it was to good to be true . Your just like the rest of these girls .

There was a crowd now surrounding us and I could see Kam in the corner off my eye

Simone: well what about you . Your still in love with ya bestfrann

Me: no the fuck I'm not don't get me wrong Kam gonna always have my love but I don't think I could ever go back with her . I'm sorry kam but I don't want to trust no assholes at this school

I turned around and walked through the crowd and made my way to the gym . I walked in the locker room and sat with the other girls .

Soon the other team came into the locker room and our coaches talked to us . Only reason they In here is bc the other locker room is taken by the boys .bc they had just finished their game. After that they told us to get Dressed . I went to my locker and got my jersey and matching shorts . I pulled off my shirt and my pants exposing my  42D bra ik it doesn't look like it but that's the actual size . And my boy shorts .

You know that feeling when you feel like somebody staring at you , well that's how I feel .i turned my head slowly and seen the whole team looking at my body .. Now we've had 5 games and this has never happened.

Me: why y'all looking at me dang y'all act like y'all ain't never seen a flawless ass body like this . * flipping my hair and laughing*

They started laughing with me . I pulled on my tee shirt and my shorts . We had a couple of mins until we had to go out so I didn't put on my Jersey yet . I sat down on the bench and played on my fhonee . I still felt like someone was staring at me . I scanned around the room until my eyes landed on this girl . And she was staring right back at me . I have her a smile and she blushed and turned her head away .