The Fuckery

Sky POV

After we left McDonalds we went to my house and ate there . Me and Dena are dating now but we haven't had sex yet because I don't want her to think that's what I want her for . So we was eating and watching tv someone knocked on my door . I asked who was it . And they didn't answer . I looked out the peep hole and they had there finger over it . I looked out the window and rolled my eyes . Teo . I though he was fucking gone. How the hell does he know I live here . I sat back down and continued to eat my food .

Dena: Who's At The Door Baee .

Me:Nobody Important

Dena:Umm Ok

He kept banging on my door so I grabbed my 9 and opened the door and pointed it to his head . His eyes opened wide and he backed up .

Me: Why The Hell Are You Banging On My Damn Door And Who Gave You My Address

Teo: I Have Connection Why Aren't You At Home Skylar .

Me: I Am At Home And I Will Call The Cops If You Don't Get Off My Property .

Teo: I Just Want You Back . Why Are You So Upset .

Me: You Figure That Out . Teo Please Move On . It's Over Between Us . Please Go .

Teo: Fine This Isn't Over . Tell That Bitch To Watch Her Back .

Dena: You Still Tryna Call Somebody A Bitch . *Coming Out With Her Gun* Say That Shit To My Face . Sky Can't I Just Kill His Ass Now.

Me: Babe Go Finish Breakfast . I Got This . Teo Stay Right There .

I went in the house and called the police . Bets believe I got a Restraining order on him . He cannot come near Me , Dena, Mona, Marie, or Mickayla,Dakota , or Lola. The Only Reason he can't go near them two is because he might try to use them to get to Mona And Dena. I waited till the cops came and he went to jail .

Teo: I SWEAR TO GOD SKYLAR THIS ISNT OVER YOU WILL BE MINES.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door . I finally finished my food and Dena was still mad and she wasn't talking to me . I grabbed her and pulled her in my lap then started kissing and feeling on her . But she got off of me and left the house . Ughhh .

Mona POV

I left the house because I was going to get Marie from Evelyn's house . When I got there I knocked on the door . I waited till Evelyn opened the door . She smiled and let me in .

Evelyn: Hey Child Where's Micky

Me: Aha. She's At My House Sleeping .

Evelyn: Mmm Nasty

Me: I Didn't Even Do Anything

Evelyn: I Know My Daughter . Marie Is Up In Micky's Room Playing . I'll Get Her Bags .

I went up to the room and got Marie . Then I got her stuff and we left. I went back home . When I got there I put Marie in her room and went to my room . Mickayla needs to get up . I layed beside her in the bed . I kissed her lips and rubbed on her ass . She started waking up and I kept rubbing on her .

Me: Wake Up Baby

Mickayla: Ughh Do I Have To

Me:Yes .

Mickayla:Can You Run Me. A Bath

Me:Okay Baby .

I went to run her a bath and put her in it . I washed off her body since she was sore Nd acting like a big baby . When I was done I took her out and put her on some sweats and a T-shirt . We went downstairs and I sat her down . I heard a knock on the door and it was Dena . I opened up and she came in