Damn Devil or Damn Daddy

Skylar POV

A couple of hours later after Mona had stopped crying and she fell back asleep . Marie was looking for her but I let her know that she was a little upset and she needed a nap. Dakota and Lola is still here . Dakota is trying to ask me about Mickayla . She thinking Mona had sex with her . Like bitch really unlike yo ass she has been loyal .

Me: so how long has this shit been going on

Dakota: about a month

Me: why

Dakota:look sky I know Mona is your best friend and you know I love y'all but it's just that Lola convinced me

Me: you've been with Mona for over 9 years you asshole and you just gonna throw away her heart like that . Did you think about how she was gonna feel . Man I swear to god I'm tired of my best friend getting hurt all the damn time . Y'all bitches need to get it right . I can care less if you slept with Lola but you gotta make it up to Mona . Not now though maybe tomorrow now if you don't mind packing a big ass bag off clothes and getting the hell out of my best friends house .

She looked at me shocked and her eyes was teary . She Better try to not make this about her bc it's her fault . She did what I said though . Without saying a word . Her and Lola left and I went back to check on Marie but she wasn't in her room . I went to Mona's room . She was sleeping with Mona . On the other side of her was Mickayla . She was on her phone and laying on her also .

I went back down stairs and watched tv . I put my head back and fell asleep .

2 hours later

So I woke up to a very loud laughter . I jumped up and looked around . Mona was standing at the window laughing . It wasn't a pleasant one . It was like the mad. Insane laugh . Like she had grown crazy as hell . I got up as seen Mickayla in the corner scared as hell.

Me: what the hell is wrong with you

Mickayla:that bitch is crazy

Me:what happened

Mickayla: so when she woke up I asked her how she was feeling and she smiled and started getting happy and laughing and I was like okay she's ok . So she was twitching and then she was talking to herself about slaughtering Lola and then she started laughing hard and loud and I told Marie to play in her room . And then Mona started breaking things and I tried to stop her but then she looked in my eyes and I saw the damn devil himself .

Damn Mona gone stupid crazy . My bitch feed up . I walked over to Mona and tapped her . She turned around with the most biggest smile on her face .

Mona:yeah sky

Me: so what's up with you

Mona: nothing why you ask

Me: the way you've been acting is crazy babes snap out of it . I know you feed up but don't take it out on poor girl over there . She scared outta her mind .

Her eyes softened and she looked at Mickayla . Her smile turned into a frown

Me: sorry i guess it's really effecting me . I though you know I found the one . I just . It hurts . Badly . It's like Alaynee but not as bad . I'm sorry if I kinda scared ya .

Me: okay good now . What are you gonna do with Dakota

Mona: I mean I wanna stay with her and work it out but that bitch Lola gots to go .

Mickayla: mmmm

Mona: what

Mickayla: nothing