Save me

Mona POV

I slowly opened my eyes an looked around . I tried moving my arms but they were tied up to a wall . I screamed loudly . I remembered  everything that happened and I broke down crying . I heard a door open and someone walked in . They stood in front of me and kicked my In the stomach .

Me:... Who .. A-are you

They removed the mask and I cried even harder . Alaynee  . She smirked at me and bent down in front of me .

Alaynee: hey baby did you miss me

Me: no let me go . Why you doing this .how did you get out

Alaynee: no need to worry about that . we are meant to be together that's all that matters . Come on gimme a kiss .

She tried to kiss me but I move my head . She slapped my for that and grabbed my face hard .

Alaynee: listen bitch . Your gonna do what the fuck I tell you . Now give me a fucking kiss .

I looked at her and moved my face in with hers . As tears slipped down my face she was feeling on me . She tried to put her tongue in my mouth but I moved away .

Alaynee: your gonna stay with me okay . We gonna be together forever baee

Me: leave me the fuck alone you psycho bitch .

Alaynee: you don't mean that baby . Now come on and let me taste you . I missed you so much .

Me: FUCK YOU

Alaynee: yes baby you know I like it rough .

She stared to rip off my clothes . I was fighting her the best I could but it wasn't doing no justice . She started punching me

Alaynee: just let it happen .

******

3 days later

Cashmere POV.

It's been three days and we're so close to finding her I can feel it . Some dudes Skylar and Teo have been tracking her down but they keep moving . Today is the damn day we get Mona back . When I find out who did this they gonna pay . Kam and I have been doing our best to find her . I'm not giving up . Not yet at least .

We was sitting in my living room and Skylar was on the computers . He's really good with Hacking and Shyt

Skylar: hey y'all I got something 

We rushed over to him

Skylar: ok so it looks like their at . West Grove Bert St. 1567 . In that big bluish house .There are at least 5 to 10 guards there so if we doing this we gonna need back up .

Me: I got some ppl I can call .

Kam: me too

Teo: me three

Skylar : alright when y'all wanna do this

Me: how bout I'm 3 hours call y'all ppl have them dress in all black . Tonight isn't gonna be pretty .

They did as told and we all got ready .

Mona POV

It's been three days . I've been raped more the 4 times since I've been here by her and one of her guards .She keeps moving me from place to place . I wish someone would just find me . She barely feeds me . Sometimes she doesn't let me use the bathroom . I can barely sleep bc I'm always with her .

She walked into the room and kissed my cheek .

Alaynee: you know I love you right .

I looked up at here and gave her a weak smile . Then looked back down .