This Bitch

Mickayla POV

I woke up this morning feeling special . The sun was in my face and my body felt good . I felt on Mona's side but she was there . I frowned and turned back over to get my phone . I seen a cute pink envelope . I grabbed it and opened it .

GoodMorning Beautiful I  Hope You Had A Good Night Last Night Because I Really Enjoyed It And I Enjoy Being Around You . Now Get Downstairs And Come Eat Breakfast . I Slaved In The Damn Kitchen .

Xoxo
                  Mona ❤️

Awwww that's sweet . I got up out of bed but my legs are sore so this is gonna be a while .  I got to the bathroom and did my stuff then walked down stairs to the kitchen . Mona was fixing plate and everyone was sitting down . I noticed she was dressed in a fancy Suit . Her hair was in a neat bun and her nude lips was plump and delicious looking . I sat beside Skylar and stayed quiet . I don't want her to go to work . Even though I have to tonight. But still .

Skylar: how was your night little one

Me: fuck you

Skylar: Mona's job

Me: shut up . How was yours because someone looks attached *pointing to Teo cuddled up on him *

Skylar: wonderful . You gotta work tonight

Me: yep

Mona passed out the plates but she didn't sit down .

Me: why you gotta work * whining*

Mona: because I gotta make money . To pay my bills so I can survive and still have money left over . Eat ya breakfast and gimme kiss .

I grabbed her face and kissed her soft lips . She slid her tongue across my lip and I gave her entrance . She slipped her tongue in my mouth and played with mines . I moaned a little . I swear I don't want her to go now . I pulled away and asked her not to go .

Mona: I have to .

Me: Ughh whatever

Mona: mad

Me: yea

Mona: I'll be back don't worry . Bye y'all

Them: bye

She walked out the kitchen and I followed behind her . She walked out the door and I still followed .

Me: don't gooooooo

Mona: I have to . I'll be back later I promise .

Me: okay take a selfie with me . You know I woke up flawless .

Mona: whatever hurry up .

I took out my phone and she posed in the back of me . Then we took on kissing and then two more .

Mona: bye

Me: bye wait what time you getting off

Mona: i don't know . How about this I'll text you when I'm about to have lunch and you can come to my job with lunch . I'll text you the address ok .