Skylar Feelin' pt.2

Skylar POV

Me: So what class you studying for

Dena: Biology .

Me:I use to hate that shit

Dena: I know right . So what do you do

Me: oh I'm a Head stockbroker at the Tbrp Inc . It's in Tennessee where me and Mona are originally from .

Dena: Y'all Some Country People

Me: We May Be Country But We The Best Kind

Dena: I Bet Y'all Are

Me: You Now I'm Actually Thinking About Relocating And Moving Down Here . They Offered Me A Promotion Out Here Actually So That's Why I'm Here To Check It Out .

Dena: Yes Move Down Here . I Can Help You Look For A House .

Me: Aha Okay

I helped her study a little . Well a lot because when we was don't it was at least an hour gone by . I asked her did she want to go down to the beach . And she was don for it . We got in my car and went there . I decided to tell her about Teo .

Me: hey can we talk

Dena:Of Course

Me: I Lied When I Said I Wasn't In A Relationship. And before you say anything let me explain . I do Have A Boyfriend . But you see I'm Bisexual . My boyfriend cheated on me millions of times . As I don't know why I forgave him . Bc I would have never done that to him . I'm feeling you . I wasn't gonna like use you to get back at him . When I say I'm moving down here I mean alone . I don't want him to come here with me . He's been clingy lately and I hate it . I know he's still cheating . I just need to find a reason to just go .

Dena: Okay I understand . I'm feeling you too . I'm kinda disappointed that you lied though you could've told me though . I have been in your situation though . Why don't you just hurry up and get that job up here and move in a house . And leave all his stuff behind and just leave without telling him.

Me: wow that's actually a good idea . Let's go look for some houses now .

Dena: okay I now the perfect place and it's down the street from my house

Me: you planned that shit didn't you

Dena: maybe .....

Me: okay come on .

We drove back and she showed me the house . It had four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The masters bed was big as hell . Shit let me call this man .

Dena: So What Ya Think

Me: It's Cool . I Think Imma Get New Furniture . A Bigger Tv . I'm Keeping My Queen Size Bed Though .

Dena: So When You Gonna Do This . I'm More Than Happy To Help .

Me: Imma Call The Man In A Few When We Go Back To Your Place Okay .

Dena: Okay .

2 Days Later

So I talked to the man .already Mr.Smith . And the house is mines now . My furniture is being shipped here it should be here today . Mona is gonna help me and Mickayla and Dena . Even Marie wanted to help . But you know kids will tell anything so We told her it's Dena's New House . I was at Dena's and she was laying on me while we watched Black Ink Crew. Teo was texting my phone asking me where I was but wasn't responding .