Stay committed

Mona POV

I went to work today a little happier because Dakota made me breakfast and gave me multiple kisses but that still doesn't make me happy . I just wish I can adopt Marie . Maybe it wasn't meant to be . I just finished up with one of my clients . I took my phone off airplane mode and I got a couple of text some from Monroe and Skylar and Kam and Dakota . Oh and Teo

Dakota: Baeeeee

Monroe: Taylor ask is it cool of you come down here and kinda help her with the therapist shit and can you make me some baked spaghetti

Skylar: bitch I'm in Atlanta visiting my cousin nd we hitting up the club come with

Kam: hoe did Teo text you something's up

Teo: I know I've been gone for a while but I didn't need to hurt Skylar anymore than I already have . I really didn't tell kam as much but I've been cheating on Skylar multiple times and he know and he keeps coming back to me . I wanna stop this . I wanna be with him but I don't know how to stop cheating . Do you think you could help me ?!

I texted Teo back first bc Wow . And then everyone else . And heck yeah imma go to the club with sky .

After work

It's almost 7:40 and I just got out the shower . I put on some lotion and deodorant. I put on a matching Red bra and pantie set . I heard the door bell ring and I looked out the peep hole . It was skylar . I opened the door . I don't care about him seeing me like this he's my best friend.

Skylar: damn girl ya ass is fat

Me: suck my dick

Skylar: with that body hell yeah .

I laughed and we went up to my room . I pulled out two dresses . One was a red strapless dress with the sides cut out . The other one was black and had the back cut out . I held them up for him and he chose the red one . I put it on while he picked out my heels . I put them on and sky grabbed my phone and keys and wallet and put them in his pockets because he knows I hate purses .

We got in my truck and went to pick up his cousin . When we got to the club I noticed it was a strip club something I haven't been to in a while . Ughh I hope they got a ATM in here bc I only got 500 on me .I followed Skylars cousin ( Sam) and sky followed me . We like totally skipped the line and went in because Sam owns this place .

Sky handed me my phone because Dakota was calling me .

Me: yes

Dakota: where are you it's loud

Me: uhh Sky took me out to uhh help me get happier

Dakota: where at

Me: a club . Did you need something

Dakota: yeah I thought you was gonna help me with this meeting with the girls from work .

Me: ummm sorry I forgot

Dakota: it's cool have fun ok

Me: ok love you

Dakota: love you too

I sat next to sky as we ordered drinks . I wanted to get fucked up tonight . We walked to the hookah section and got fucked up . Sam called over some strippers and one sat in my lap and the others sat on Sky and Sams lap . Since Skylar is bi it's cool for her to sit on him .

Sam: Mona meet Candy, Lovely , and the one your so acquainted is Peaches

Peaches: and I taste just like em