Chapter 2

Rachel's dress is above. Isn't it gorgeous? Fun fact: I actually have that dress and I love it. And, it's Audrey Hepburn inspired. It's from the movie Sabrina.

Rachel's POV

I'm in my new room, setting it up to my liking. I had some posters up and set up my record player and vinyls. There was a knock at my door and I opened it up revealing this very attractive guy.

He was wearing a red and black button up and black skinny jeans. His hair was a brownish color and he has a nose piercing.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hi. My name is Austin."

"Rachel."

"The new girl."

"If that's what I'm called, then yes, I'm the new girl." I replied laughing.

Austin laughed and he walked in my room.

"Got a very different music taste than most." He said looking at my Old Hollywood posters.

"They're movies." I clarified. "And yes, my music taste is diferent." He laughed and looked at me.

"Do you wanna go out on a date sometime?"

I stood there shocked. I knew this guy for like five minutes and he's already putting the moves on me.
"Don't you like to work fast." I joked.

He laughed and nodded. "Why not?"

"Hmm, what the hell? Alright." I replied smiling.

He smiled and walked to the door. "I'll be back here at seven. Sound okay?"

"Perfect." I replied.

He left my room and I flopped on my bed smiling.

I have a bad feeling about that guy.

Dude chill out, I'm actually excited to go on a date.

There's something about him that I don't like.

Ugh whatever.

I stopped talking to my wolf and I left the room. I was wearing a black t-shirt and jean shorts and my hair was down.

Ugh, I need to change my hair color.

NO MORE DIFFERENT HAIR COLORS!

Stop talking.

I blocked out my wolf and went to the kitchen.

"Maybe I should come down here more often." A voice said.

I turned around and saw a blonde hair guy wearing just basketball shorts.

"I don't know why. I'm just making something to eat." I replied shrugging.

"Let me help you out." He offered.

"It's okay, I can manage."

"No, I insist." He told me.

"Okay then. I'm just making a turkey and cheese sandwich."

"Do you want turkey or chicken?"

"Chicken!" I replied my face lighting up.

He chuckled and he heated up some chicken and I buttered the bread and he put the chicken on and immediately adding the cheese, making it melt. I added pickles and ranch and soon, we were done.

"That smells like a good sandwich." The blonde said.

"Yeah." I coughed on it and liked it to make sure he wouldn't eat it.