Chapter Ten

Michael will be played by the dashingly handsome Liam Hemsworth.

Karen's POV

Rachel held me while I cried. I held in all my frustrations and I couldn't even bring it out on the prisoners. Only some of them who pushed my buttons but then again, I was pissed and everyone pushed my buttons.

Karen, is Rachel with you?

Yes ma'am.

Bring her to my room. It's time for them to get dressed.

Already?

Yes, now hurry your butt up.

I wiped my tears and Rachel kissed the top of my head.

"It's time for us to get ready." I told her, my voice hoarse.

She nodded and got up. She kissed me and I kissed her back and she pulled away.

"You look like hell."

"You caused it." I replied.

We left my room and walked to my mom's.

When we got there, my mom was doing Miss Cassadee's hair and Ariel and a girl Jennifer were getting hair and makeup stuff ready for Rachel.

"Ariel, you're doing my hair?" Rachel asked excited.

"I'm terrible at doing makeup so yeah." She replied smiling.

Jennifer looked at Rachel and said, "We should get started on your hair. It looks like it's gonna take a while." She smiled and Rachel walked to the seat and I sat on my parents bed watching them.

"Karen, you need to do something with your hair." My mom said.

"Can't I wear it like this?" I whined pointing at my messy bun.

"Jesus Christ, Karen." She said. "Do something to your hair right now."

I grumbled and I grabbed a brush and took my hair down and brushed it.

"Where on God's green earth were you at?" My mom asked.

"Dungeons." I replied shrugging.

"Are you fucking kidding me Karen? Get out of my sight and shower."

"But Mommy!" I whined.

She glared at me and I walked to my room with my head down.

"You don't have much time. Make it snappy." She told me.

I skipped to my room and took a quick shower. I put my undergarments on and then my robe and walked to my moms room.

Miss Cassadee was dressed in a flowy silver dress and her hair was curled and was all on one side. She was barefoot and her toes were painted a silver color.

I looked at Rachel and she was wearing a pale blue dress and her hair was in loose curls and she was also barefoot and her toes were painted blue.

"Karen!" My mom screeched.

I looked at her and she was in a tan dress. "You're the only person not dressed and the ceremony starts in about fifteen minutes." She scolded.

I shrugged and she growled. I walked to the closet and I pulled out a black half shirt and a black ankle length skirt.

"Hurry up Karen! We don't have all day!" My mom yelled.

I put the shirt and skirt on and brushed my hair and put it in a messy braid.

My mom pushed me out of her room and she and I walked outside.

My mom stood by my dad and I stood by Austin.