Chapter Twenty-six

Rachel's POV

"Rachel, honey."

"Mom? What are you doing, where are you?"

"Honey, you have to help me. I'm in trouble."

"Mom, where are you?"

"There's so much that you need to know, before you come get me, go talk to your father."

"Mom, just tell me where you are!" I snapped.

"Rachel, hurry, we don't have much time. He knows where I am."

I jumped awake and Karen stirred and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked groggy.

"We need to go to Blood Moon." I told her.

"Right now? It's three in the morning Rach." Karen asked.

"Karen, just follow me if you want." I got out of bed and put an outfit in a bag and ran outside. I shifted, picked up the bag in my mouth and ran towards Blood Moon.

I knew Karen was near because I felt her presence behind me.

Rachel, jeez, slow down.

I can't, the faster I run, the quicker we get there.

Rachel, why are we going here? Everyone's asleep there.

When we get there, you'll know.

Karen groaned and followed me. We got there in about thirty minutes and I changed. I ran inside and yelled, "Austin! Austin wherever you are, get out here!"

I heard groaning and Austin came out of a room shirtless.

"Rachel? What the hell are you doing here? It's too damn early."

"Where's my father he has some answers that I'm looking for."

"What's going on? I heard yelling." Alpha Alex said coming out of his room.

"He's on his way Rachel. Now do you mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Austin said.

"Yeah Rachel, what's going on? You know I'm not a morning person." Karen said yawning.

"Where is my father?"

"Here I am Rachel." I turned around and saw my dad.

"Where's Mom? She contacted me in a dream saying you know where she's at."

"Blue Moon Rachel, we already established this." Karen said.

"No, she's not. Follow me."

We all followed my dad until we got to a cabin. We got inside and Michael was in there also.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"I'm not your mom's true mate." He said.

I felt all the air knocked out of me.

"What?"

"Her true mate is the alpha of Blue Moon."

"What does that even mean?"

"Your mother is special, Rachel. She's the daughter of a hybrid and her only power that she got from that was being able to connect with the dead and alive through dreams. Because of that, she has two mates. A true mate and a wolf mate. When your mother met the alpha of Blue Moon, she was totally in love with him. But he's a monster, he kills for no reason and your mother doesn't roll like that. When she met me, she had the same feelings and she wanted to be with me forever. So we mated. Their bond got cut until recently."