Chapter 23

Garrett will be played by the talented Brendon Boyd Urie. He is literally perfection.

Karen's POV

We ran to Blood Moon's pack making sure that they weren't getting invaded. When we actually got there, they were.

I barked out loud signalling everyone to attack and attack they did. I ran to see if mine and Rachel's family were okay. I saw Austin fighting a wolf but he looked like he was struggling. He had a bite in his leg and I ran and attacked the wolf that was hurting my brother. I swiped at his jaw, breaking it and ripped out his jugular.

I spit it out and looked over at Austin. I shifted back and he did too and I ran over to him. His leg had a huge bite in it to where you can see some of the bone.

"How long have you been fighting like this, Aust?" I asked looking for something to cover up his wound.

He groaned and replied, "For about twenty minutes. I couldn't let my pack down." I found a cloth and hydrogen peroxide and poured that on the cloth. I walked over to him and told him, "It's going to burn like hell." I wrapped it around over the bite and he screamed out. I tied it tight and then added more on it and around it. He screamed loudly and I said, "Shut up Austin and quit being a little bitch."

"Shut up Karen." He growled out. I thumped him in the forehead and said, "That's no way to talk to your older sister."

"By two fucking minutes." He replied.

"Alright, you need to go to the pack doctor because I don't know how long that cloth is going to hold up. Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Mom is in the bunkers with all the other women and children. Dad is fighting." He replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find him."

"Karen?" He asked.

"Yeah?" "Be safe. Bring our Dad home. I don't know what to do if he's gone."

"I swear on my life, I'll bring him back alive, even if I have to send you both down to the bunkers." I told him. "Now, find someone to help you get to the doctors safely."

He nodded and I sniffed the air trying to find my dad.

"Alpha." I looked at Austin and nodded and shifted to go find my dad.

I ran to find him, dodging getting attacked. He was fighting a wolf, I'm guessing who is the leader of the attack because he had a certain power aura about him.

I growled to signal I was here. They looked at me and my dad looked kinda bad. He was getting older and I could tell he hadn't been training while he was advising Austin. I barked, signalling my dad to shift. To my surprise, he actually did.

"Karen, shift." I shifted and the other wolf shifted. When he shifted, he looked older and rough. He was definitely a general or the leader of the fighter pack.

"Can we get some clothes on? I don't think you'd want to fight me with all your package hanging out." I asked.

He scowled and said, "Are you trying to make a mockery out of me?"

"No, I'm being serious."

"Karen, this is a very powerful man. I'm struggling to hold him off." My dad said.

"I know, you look horrible. Daddy, go. Go to safety, I got him."

"You're going to need help, fighting him is like fighting a tree."

"Will you stop doubting me already? This prick is responsible for my mate being in a coma. I'm angry right now so go. Go to Mom, you know she felt everything."

"Karen, be careful. I love you and I'm sorry."

"Love you too Dad. Try not to get attacked."

My father is about to flee, he'll smell like me, make sure he doesn't get hurt. He's a big, black wolf.  I sent out a mind link to my pack. I know that that general is probably going to send someone to hurt him but I will be a step ahead this time.

"So, Blue Moon wants to attack some packs, if I'm correct."

"We do, we're going to make sure we're the strongest pack in North America."

"Okay, but how are you gonna get down to Mexico and the rest of the U.S.? What about the rest of Canada? The Romans tried it and so did the Nazis and they all failed. Something you guys are gonna do."

He growled and swung his arm at me. I dodged it easily knowing his fighting is gonna be trash. I got him angry and talked about his pack.

"How can you enforce that your pack will be the strongest? There's always someone sleeping in the shadows. And they'll be able to take out your weak ass pack."

"You little bitch!" He punched me in the face and I knew he broke a cheekbone.

"Now we're talking." He threw another punch and I blocked it, kicking him in his side. He growled and I ran to him. I slid between his legs and punched him in his balls. I got up quickly and kicked him in the back. I stepped on the back of his neck and put all my weight on it, not stopping until I heard a crack.

I ran to the safe house checking to make sure my dad and Austin were okay. I got stopped along the way but I killed them easily.

I got to the safe house and found my dad and Austin getting patched up. "Austin." He looked over at me and I nodded. He got up and walked to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm a dick."

"I know you are."

"Can we work towards being civil to each other?"

If Rachel was here, she would try and push me to forgive them. But what they did was horrible.

"Let's focus on getting rid of Blue Moon, okay?"

He nodded firmly, holding out his hand. I shook it and we both left the safe house.

Walking outside, my pack and Austin's pack were the only two outside. Almost everyone from Blue Moon were dead.

"We'll both take hostages, agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed." Austin replied.

"Wait, Austin."

"Yeah?"

"Where are Rachel's parents?" I asked.

He sighed and said, "Rian and Michael are okay. Cassadee, however, well she's-" "Dead?" "No, captured. The head warrior took her."

"So the general and head warrior were here? Why?"

"I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that out myself."

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like a month. School has been going on and it's getting harder and harder to even come on wattpad, let alone update. I'll try and update as much as I can when I can but if I don't, I'm not dead or anything, lol, I'm just drowning in school work.

Love ya lots lovelies, and thank you to everyone who is reading this book, voting, and thank you to the people who have added this book to their reading lists, I hope you guys enjoy this story.
~💛Odd💛