Chapter Seven

Rachel's dress above. Isn't it groovy?

Rachel's POV

Why did I have to train? Why did Karen have to be the best? Why couldn't Austin be my mate?

Fucking chill. My wolf growled.

I can't even comprehend why the Moon Goddess did this me. I don't know if I have feelings for her but seeing her with Colton and then flirting with him? No, I don't like the idea of someone touching my mate.

Wait, did I say my mate?

Yes, ding dong, you did.

Shut up.

"Rachel!" Karen yelled.

I jumped and looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked if you were ready."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm ready." I replied.

We stood in front of each other and I struck her first with a right hook. She barely dodged and I went down and kicked her right leg. She went down and I got on top of her and she kicked me in my back. I screamed and she pushed me back and kicked me in the face. I stumbled back and she punched me in the stomach. I doubled over and she did a spin kick and kicked me in the face. I went down and she pinned me down.

"I win." She smirked and I got lost in her eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful green and she smells wonderful. I caught myself leaning up and nuzzling her neck with my nose. She growled and I kissed her neck softly.

"Rachel." She moaned out.

That snapped me out of it and I pushed her off me.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked. 

"S-stay away from me." I stuttered out.

"Rachel." She whispered.

I ran out and I heard her let out a whine and my wolf was yelling at me.

I hate you.

I knew I had messed up big time and I really felt like I was dying.

I ran into Michael and he looked at me concerned.

"Rachel, what's wrong? Who hurt you?" He growled lowly and his eyes turned black.

"No one. I promise." I told him.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell you're crying."

"Michael, I promise I'm fine."

He didn't look convinced but he dropped it. "Okay."

I sighed and walked up to my room.

I sat on my bed and played Frank Sinatra. Don't Cry Joe came on and I sighed out. My mom walked in my room and sat in the chair at my desk.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

She asked me again and I kept saying the same thing. We went like this for five minutes until she said, "Rachel, you're coming with me."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She didn't reply and I got up and turned my music off and followed her. We got to the Alpha's office and his beta was there and who else? Karen and Austin.

"So, we all decided that Saturday, you're going to be accepted into the pack." Alpha Alex said.

"Sounds good." My dad said nodding.

"What time?" My mom asked.

"We agreed that five is a good time." Luna Lisa replied.

My mom nodded and Michael asked, "What do we have to do?"

"Nothing much, Lisa and myself are gonna combine our blood with all of yours." Alpha Alex.

"Sounds cool." I said.

"It is cool." Karen and Austin said at the same time.

"Jinx!" They said at the same time again.

"Double jinx!"

"Stop it." Luna Lisa hissed.

They laughed and I smiled and Austin winked at me. I giggled and Karen looked pissed. I ignored her and Alpha Alex dismissed us.

I walked out and Austin ran up to me. "So, you're finally going to be a part of my pack."

"You mean our pack." Karen said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Our pack." Austin said.

I giggled and he started talking about all of his plans he was gonna do as alpha. Karen shook her head and laughed. I love her laugh, it was so mesmerizing and I can hear it for hours.

"Rachel?" Austin looked at me concerned.

"Yeah?" I asked blushing.

"I asked if you wanted to come hang out with us. We're all going to this new retro diner they just opened."

"Retro? Fuck yeah I'm going!" I told him.

He laughed and I skipped up to my room to change. I put on a navy blue dress with white polka dots and a skinny red dress and I put in red heels. The sleeves went to my elbows and I was loving how it looked. I put on red lipstick and grabbed my purse and white gloves.

I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me.

"What the fuck Austin, where did you tell her we were going? The Oscars?" A girl asked.

"Shut up Roxanne, I think she looks good." Karen replied.

"Karen, are you crushing on Austin's girlfriend?" The girl Roxanne replied.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"They're just teasing you. Come on." Austin replied taking my hand. I smiled and I walked with him.

"So you must be Rachel. I'm Roxanne, Karen's best friend and Taylor's mate."

I looked at Roxanne and she was gorgeous. She had wavy red hair and freckles covering her body and green eyes. She looked really sweet and I knew that her and Taylor are a match made in heaven.

"Hi Roxanne." I greeted smiling.

"Are we ready?" Austin asked.

We all nodded and I did notice I overdressed but like the diner is retro themed. I'm gonna make sure I match with the diner.

Roxanne was wearing blue jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. Karen was wearing a crop top and shorts, all of the guys were wearing black jeans and a button up plaid shirt except Colton's was black, Austin's was green and Taylor's was red.

We all piled into Colton's SUV and we rode to the diner.

When we got there, the diner was a nice pink and blue. There was a jukebox and I was jumping up and down giddily.

"Excited much?" Karen asked chuckling.

"Yep, I'm way in my element." I replied hip bumping her. We giggled and Austin put his arm around my shoulder and guided us to a table.

We all sat down and I was bouncing in my seat to the beat of a jazzy rock and roll song.

"I think we need to make this our hangout spot. Look at Rachel." Roxanne said.

Everyone looked at me smiling and I blushed and Austin kissed my temple. I saw Karen's eyes change colors and I could tell she was trying to keep her wolf at bay.

This was going to be a long night.

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been hella busy with school and like AP tests are coming up and I've been studying like crazy.

How are you guys enjoying this so far? I hope you guys like this because it is something different and I wanted to make something that wasn't the norm.

Catch you wonderful lovelies later, bye!