Chapter Thirteen- Magic Kisses

---------------------------------------

Arizona's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

"No don't go, don't leave me."

Mickie laughed as she sat up on the bed, as I stood up, pretending to leave her bedroom. I tried to hide my smile at the sound of her laugh, her laugh was just the most amazing sound in the world. It also made her look twice as beautiful, so happy, with cute little dimples.

Just as I moved away from the bed I felt her hand take hold of my wrist, she gave it a slight tug to pull me towards her. Somehow I managed to trip over my own feet and fall on top of her. I saw the light blush that spread across Mickie's cheeks at our close contact, but the playful smirk on her lips made me, momentarily, forget the position we were in as I took advantage of the situation and placed my knees either side of her hips and pinned her wrists down above her head.

"Now look at the position your in." My grin grew as she let out a small chuckle, I felt it more than heard it, "I would seriously consider taking that nerd comment back." I warned her.

"And what if I don't? What are you going to do? Tickle me." Again she laughed, and the sound was like music to my ears. This time I was more successful hiding my smile as I pretended to think it through.

What would I do? I could think of many things, but most of which I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy about.

"I might do." I answered safely, and watched as the colour once more filled her cheeks. She was so cute when she blushed. "I might do something else." The words slipped out of my mouth without thinking about what it was I was implying. I laughed it off and hoped she didn't react badly. Thankfully she laughed with me, making me smile.

"What exactly would you do?" She countered, and although her question was innocent, there seemed to be more to it. I no longer felt like laughing or joking, something inside me told me I had to tell her what I had tried to tell her earlier today at lunch. That my feelings towards her had definitely changed, and that I no longer wanted to be 'just friends'. That every time I saw her my heart raced, and that I wanted, no needed, to spend every waking moment with her.

"Mickie..." I whispered softly.

"Umm..." I could tell she was nervous, and she unconsciously licked her bottom lip. That little action gave me an, almost, uncontrollable urge to kiss those soft, and now slightly red, lips.

"What if...?" I swallowed as I started to doubt what I wanted to say to her. "What if I kissed you?" I asked quickly, trying to ignore the doubts and the worry.

"You wont." She whispered, her eyes a little wider at my statement, but she didn't look upset or angry, surly that was a good sign.

"Just... What if I did?" I asked, wanting to know what she thought about the idea before I did something that could be potentially stupid.

I watched her swallow, and watched the expression on her face change several times. My heart began to race as I released I may have just ruined our friendship.

"I don't know." She whispered.

She didn't know? Her choice of words and the fact her eyes never left mine, told me what I wanted to know. I wanted to kiss her more than anything, but I didn't want to pressure her, my gaze drifted down to her rosy lips. Yep I definitely wanted to kiss her. Making up my mind I slowly lowered my head to hers, leaving plenty of time for her to push me away if this was not what she wanted.