Chapter Fifteen- Do You Love Me?

---------------------------------------

Mickie's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

"Mickie?! Oh thank god."

"Courtney?" It wasn't a question, but I was so surprised to hear her voice it came out as one. "What's wrong?" I asked, hearing the worry and the concern in her voice, my hand was shaking as I held the phone up to my ear.

"It's Arizona." My free hand clenched the steering wheel so tight my knuckles started to turn white. Something was wrong with Arizona, was she okay? Was she hurt? I couldn't think straight as I waited for Courtney to continue her sentence. "You need to get to Chase hospital Mickie as soon as you can."

Why was Arizona at the hospital, and why was Courtney with her?

"Okay, I'll be there as quick as I can." I stumbled over my words as they all rushed out at once. I didn't bother to say goodbye to Courtney as I hung up the phone and chucked it alongside my bag on the chair, it's contents still strewn about the floor. I wasn't even sure I could drive in this state, my hands were shaking and I could only think the worst.

I arrived at the hospital in record time, climbing out of my car I didn't even bother to lock it as I ran towards the entrance. The automatic doors seeming to take forever as I rushed to find my girlfriend. I pushed past a guy holding his wrist which was bandaged, I muttered an apology as I leant over the reception desk to face the woman behind it.

"How can I help you?" She asked, not bothering to look up at me.

"My girlfriend, Arizona Levy, was-"

"Mickie!" I heard my name being screamed from down the end of the long waiting area, I turned around to see Courtney standing there, she looked almost scared, a look not familiar with Courtney Diamond. I ran towards her and immediately fell into her open arms. A place which was so familiar to me. I needed her right now, I needed to feel her arms around me and hear her comforting words, like she had so often done. "It's okay Mickie." She whispered, rubbing my back soothingly.

I sighed, burying my head even further into her shoulder, feeling her arms wrap tighter around me, pulling me closer to her. I missed this, I missed her. A part of me wishes that things had never changed between us and that we could just go back to being as close as we had once been. I pulled away from her, "Where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? Is it serious?" Questions just seemed to be leaving my mouth as I remembered the reason I was here. My girlfriend could potentially be lying dead somewhere in this place and I was busy being selfish and wishing things could be different between me and Courtney, right now I had to stay focused on Arizona and not how the close proximity to Courtney resulted in butterflies in my stomach and my heart rate speeding up.

"Mickie breathe. She's through here, c'mon on." Courtney gave me a small smile, as she took my hand and led me into a room full of beds, some with their curtains pulled, others with people surrounded by family and friends. Courtney led me to the end of the room, to the last few beds. Courtney pulled open a curtain revealing a rather bruised and battered looking Arizona, who broke into a smile upon seeing me.

"Funny seeing you here." She joked. I laughed at her lame joke, more out of relief then anything else. I had never felt so glad in my entire life, as I did right now knowing she was okay. I let go of Courtney's hand to hug Arizona. I wrapped my arms around her gently, not wanting to cause her any pain, but I failed to do as she took in a sharp breath. I jumped away from her, frowning when I saw her grimace in pain. "Few bruised ribs is all." Arizona told me, a small smile on her lips.