Sibling Problems

Annabeth POV

Me and Chase were waiting at the airport for our little sister Chloe. We saw her and waved and she smiled really big and ran over to us.

"Annabeth, Chase, I'm so happy to see you", Chloe said after giving each of us a hug.

I look at my watch and then see we have 30 minutes til school. We all decided to go to high school and how smart we all are, we are seniors so we will graduate this year. Koda, Ivan, and Kendall didn't join but the rest of us did. And its the Friday before February break.

"Chase we have to go school starts soon", I said.

I also want to go because my boyfriend's locker is right next to mine.

"Well Chloe, you're going to go hang with Ms. Griffin for today is that alright", Chase said.

"Okay", Chloe said.

We brought Chloe to Riley's house and then headed to school. I met Tyler at my locker where I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Meet me near the art room at 2nd period", Tyler said.

I nodded. We both have 2nd period off and then art 3rd. I sit next to him in art and he is always drawing pics from what happened in our lives besides us fighting. I went to Pre Calculus which I have with Riley. We sit next to each other and he helps me sometimes. I then remember we have a test today. Ughh. I walk in and see Riley studying. I sit next to him and I can see him smiling when I tap his shoulder.

"You forgot to study didn't you", Riley said.

"Yeah. My mind was on my sister last night so I forgot to study and forgot my notes", I said.

He let me look at his notes and he would quiz me every so often. The teacher gave us the quiz and Riley was the first one done. He sat back down and I saw him smiling at me. I was stuck on a problem.

Problem (its not actually a Calculus problem):

123x+456×23, when x is 45.

Work:

123×45=5,335
5,335+456=5,991
5,991×23=137,793

I wrote the answer and finsihed the test. I gave my teacher the test and went and sat back down. The teacher gave us the test back and I got a 95%. I got a problem wrong. There was 20 problems. Riley got the same. The bell rang. I quickly went to the art. I saw my boyfriend leaning up against the wall.

"Hi baby", I said.

He looked at me and had a sad face on.

"What's wrong Ty", I said.

"The middle school just called me saying my baby brother Sawyer is missing. They went to recess and then no one could find him. I'm scared Anna. I don't know what to do", Ty said.

I hugged my boyfriend and just rubbed circles on his back and he just had his head on my shoulder when I felt a few stray tears hit my back. Riley walked down the hall with the same face as Tyler.

"What's wrong Rye", I said.

"Ally just told me Wrench just took Ruby, my baby sister while they were at the park", Riley said.

I motioned him to come over. So know I have the red and green rangers crying on my shoulders. The rest of the day went by fast. In art, Tyler sketch this cool drawing using Sawyer's name. I held his hand the whole time and I drew with my left hand since I can do both. After school, me and Chloe went to the park just to hang out and have sister time. We played and had a picnic but it was ruined when Wrench showed up.