Engagement

~Anna's POV~

I hum gently as I walk around my room in Tyler's shirt.

"Babe what are you doing," I heard Tyler say from behind me,.

I turn and see my boyfriend leaning on the doorframe of our room and I smile brightly.

"I'm walking around in your shirt," I giggle and smile more.

Tyler laughs and stands up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. I hug his neck and smile brightly playing with his hair.

"How about we go somewhere for the day," Tyler says and I look up into his eyes.

"What if the team needs us?" I ask.

"They won't I promise," Tyler smiles, "I just want to go away and spend some alone time with my girl."

I blush and nod, "Okay. Let me put some pants on first," I smile and kiss his cheek and walk over to the closet.

I wondered where we would go and hums gently. I look at Tyler confused when he starts to grab some towels and our swimsuits. I just watch him as he grabs a bag and puts them in there.

I then grab my shoes and stretch, "Why are you bringing our swim stuff?"

"Because one destination is the beach and we need our swimsuits," he smiles at me.

I squeal loudly, "We're going to the beach! I haven't been there in forever!"

Tyler chuckles and nods walking over to me and bending down, I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he stood up so he was carrying me on his back. I giggle and held him.

"I thought you would like that," Tyler smiles and I nod and smile brightly.

I hum gently and he sets me in his jeep. I smile brightly and watches him.

"You're the best," I say.

"Thank you Anna," Tyler says and I smile.

He hops in the jeep and starts driving. I hum gently and watch as the beach soon becomes clear. I smile brightly and clap and look at him.

"Best day every. Just me and you," I smile.

Tyler smiles as well.

~Tyler's POV~

If only she knew what today was going to be. Today was the day I asked Anna to be with me forever. I smile at her and park in a spot and looks at her. Anna gets out and I follow her and go to the bathrooms. I quickly change and walk out and wait for Anna. Anna came out and walks over to me.

"My gorgeous girlfriend," I smile and kiss her.

Anna kisses back and I smile gently and wrap my arm around her waist before leading her down to the beach. I smile as her eyes light up and she heads for the water.

"Come on Tyler!" She calls to me.

I laugh and set our stuff down, "Coming."

I run down to where she was and picks her up. She squeals and I laugh. I set her down and smile. The real reason I brought her to the beach is because the others are getting the base ready so I can propose to her later tonight. Some people may say it's early to get married but we've been together for 2 years and I think we're both ready for that next step. Of course the wedding will be after we destroy Wrench. But it's the anniversary of the day we met, so I thought why not do it today. I hum as I splash water at her. Anna laughs and looks at me.

Anna retaliated and splashed me as well. I chuckles and walk over and hug her. Anna hugs my neck and looks at me.

"Hi angel," I say and hold her closer.

"Hi," Anna blushes and smiles gently.

Her aqua bikini making her skin pop lightly. I smile and rub her back gently before leading her to the blanket I had set up. I sat down and Anna joined me leaning on my chest. I chuckle and hum gently and hold her waist.

Soon the sun starts to set and I gently pack up everything. Anna watches me gently wrapped up in my hoodie. She got cold and I knew she would so I brought one with me.

~Anna's POV~

I was wrapped up in Tyler's hoodie and grabbed our bag with clothes with it. Tyler chuckles.

"Hey I helped," I giggle.

Tyler nods, "Yes you did."

I smile and head to the bathroom and get changed quickly. I then walk out to see Tyler in a shirt and his swim trunks. I smile gently. We head to the jeep and soon are driving back to the museum.

I look at him, "What are we doing here?"

"I just gotta pick something up I'll be right back," Tyler says and gets out of the car.

I nod and wait in the car gently humming to myself. I wait for almost 30 minutes before I get out of the car and head to the T-Rex head. He said he just had to get something. That doesn't take 30 minutes. I slide down and look around. No one was even there. I tilt my head and look down to see rose petals on the floor.

"What is going on," I ask myself and slowly walk following the rose petals.

I look around and all of a sudden see photos of me and Tyler on the walls and I laugh a little at some of them. Now I'm really confused. I soon see the rose petals go under a door and I gently open it. It was dark in the room and I saw the rose petals ended. I look around and try to find the light switch. I find it and then blink gently and turn around and gasps covering my mouth. There was Tyler down on one knee in the middle of the room smiling at me.

"Okay so um I know most people give like Little speeches when they do this but I'm not very good at those so I'm just gonna be quick about this," Tyler says and gently takes out a ring box.

I start crying and still covering my mouth. Was this really happening.

"So Annabeth Nicole Randall will you marry me," Tyler asks smiling.

I nod and gently walk to him to shocked to do anything else. Tyler stands up and gently put the ring on my finger and I hug him tightly crying into him. Tyler hugs back and I smile.

I soon here a sniffle and look up to see the whole team standing there. I laugh when I see Chase fake crying. Chase smiles at me. I smile back and squeak gently as I was picked up. I looked at Tyler and smile at him.

The others came and congratulated us and I smiled gently and thanked them. I hugged Sapphire, Tayra Shelby and Chase and get hugged by the others. I sigh softly when everyone else left and looks at Tyler and look down a my ring.

"This is so pretty Ty!" I giggle and smile

"I'm glad you like it baby," Tyler smiles.

I nod and kiss his cheek gently. Tyler smiles and hugs me close.

"I love you Anna," Tyler says.

"I love you too," I smile.