The Evil Forest Pt. 2

Annabeth's POV

I was in my tree house in the woods. The rangers think they can stop me. Ha, they thought wrong. They will pay and I'll have fun doing it.

Sapphire's POV

I walk through the woods and spot the tree house. Anna calls that a hide out. I climb up the ladder and knock on the door. Anna opens it and growls, pushing me off the side. I groan when I hit the ground.

"Well well orange ranger you found my hide out," Anna sneers.

"Yes I did so I can get my friend back," I say standing up.

"Good luck with that," Anna says

I morph and get my sword. Anna morphs too and grabs her sword.

"Anna I don't want to hurt you," I say.

"Well too bad ranger," Anan says swinging at me.

I block it and tke a swing at her which she dodges. She kicks me in the ribs causing me to stumble back gasping for air. Nothing was broken, that air was just knocked out of me. I look at her and swing my sword slashing her sending her flying into a tree.

"Anna please listen to me. I'm your friend you are being controlled," I try to reason but that just makes her more mad.

"I'm not being controlled y anyone but you rangers," Anna growls.

I watch as she limps away. I run back to the base .

"Riley," I yell.

"Sapph what's wrong," Riley says.

"I found Anna. But its nots our Anna. She doesn't even sound the same," I say

Tyler growls. Chase pats his shoulder.

"We'll get Anna back," Chase says

"I know we will," I say.

Everyone smiles and we start thinking of a plan.