The Evil Forest

Tyler's POV

As I walk through the forest I can't help but get a shiver down my spine. I was in my normal outfit andni had my blaster in a gun holster just in case. Why in the world did Anna say she came here. This place is giving me the creeps. I kept walking til I reached a clearing. After about 10 minutes of me standing there I saw another figure on the other side.

"Anna," I call out.

The figure comes into the clearing and I see it is Anna.

"Hey babe," I say smiling.

"Don't call me that," Anna growls.

"Anna what is wrong with you," I ask knowing she loves my pets names for her.

"No one understood me," Anna says.

"Yes we all did Anna," I say.

"No you especially didn't understand me," Anan yells blasting me in the chest.

I go flying backwards hitting a tree. I gasp and try to get breath in my lungs. Anna snickers and smiles. I then get flung to her feet. Anna smirks down at me.

"A-anna," I say as black dots cloud my vison.

Anna crouches down next to me and kisses my cheek.

"Nighty night, red ranger," Anna says and stands up walking away.

Soon all I see is darkness.

Sapphire's POV

I was walking through the woods whe I got to a clearing. Something was laying in the middle of it. I walk oved to see its Tyler.

"Tyler," I shout shaking him.

He groans and his eyes open.

"Anna," Tyler says as he sits up.

He curses and looks at me.

"She's evil," Tyler says

I nod and he gets up and we runto the base. I smile when I see Riley but frown when I see his puffy red eyes.

"Riley," I say.

He looks to me and smiles and get up and hugs me tigtly crying.

"She left," Riley says

"I'm sorry Riley," I say, rubbing his back

"Thanks Sapphy," Riley says looking up smiling at me.

I smile back.

Annabeth's POV

I watch the Rangers through the chip I put on the red ranger. Ha! They think its normal. But he knows that I'm evil so I have to lay low for now til I get more information. Lets hope this works.

Sapphire's POV

I am still smiling at Riley. His eyes are so beautiful. I see them flicker to my lips then back to my eyes. My eyes do the same.

"I love you Sapphy," Riley says

"I love you too Riley," I say smiling.

He then kisses me. My eyes widen but soon flutter close and I wrap my arms around his neck. His go around my waist. I smile.

A.N. Hey guys so here's the first part of the mini arch or parts. There will be 3 parts in this arch. And look who is back and better. AnimeAdoptables or Sapphire. And yes I changed up the couples. You will meet Shelby's new boyfriend soon.

If you want to be a character that helps the rangers please comment below!

Here's the form!

Name
Age
Gender
Siblings
Crush (all the boys from the original are taken but Koda)
If you now or don't know the rangers?