Recall Memories

Narrator's POV

Annabeth was walking down the sidewalk just thinking about everything that has happened and played with her ring.

Sapphire was walking with her. "Anna~ why are you playing with your ring?" The girl asked, she blinked. Being from the future did have its perks— she always saw people getting married, but it was weird to her.

"I do it when I think," Anna says and looks at her and hums softly.

"Oh..." Sapphire squints at the ring. "Ok then..."

Tyler was walking on the opposite side of the town fiddling with his Energem.

"Tyler plays with his energem when we are alone and he needs to do something with his hands, or he runs them through my hair." Anna says looking at her.

"That's cute." Sapphire smiled. "I wish I had something like that— I use to— with...Carter...."

"What about Riley?" She asks and looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Anna— we just started to date... we haven't even kissed... not that I've ever kissed a guy... they all end before the first kiss."

"Well Riley is different," Anna says and smiles at her.

"Yeah— he's a playboy."

"Well maybe things will change," she says and looks at her and then turns around when she hears something.

"Who's there!" Sapphire yelled.

Vivix appear and Anna grabs her Dino charger and morphs.

Sapphire growled and looked down at her Siren Morpher, "Another time... Lightspeed Rescue!" She morphed, "White Ranger, Rescue Ready!"

Anna looks around still, "Sapph we look outnumbered," she says and looks at her.

"They're just vivix." Sapphire growled and blasted some of them, but they seemed stronger than she thought, they took her rescue blaster. "Bastard! That's mine!"

Anna started fighting some off and was soon flipped to the ground, "Ow." She groans and looks at them.

Sapphire runs over to her, she had demorphed, blood running down her cheek, "Anna!"

"I'm fine," Anna says and tries to get up.

"You two won't be for long!" Fury laughed.

Anna looks at Fury and then looks at Sapphire. Sapphire's eyes widen in fright.

The other rangers get there. "Guys!" Tyler yelled.

Anna looks over at Tyler and then back at Fury. Fury laughed and blasted the two girls.

"No!"

Anna goes flying and lands hard on the ground demorphing and groans loudly. Sapphire got blasted into the ground, groaning in pain, not just blood running down her cheek, she was also bruised all over.

"Anna!" Tyler yelled and tried to run over.

"Guys lets go!" A voice said from the air.

"Leo! You're being reckless again!" A guy in blue yelled.

"He's always like that Kai." A girl in yellow sighed deeply.

"Can't say I blame him." A girl in pink adds, she had on a outfit similar to two boys one in red and the other in mercury.

Anna held her midsection and laid on her side seeing vivix come near her and tried to fight them off. Sapphire cried out in pain as vivix hit her.

"Leo, Mack, go!" The girl in pink, and the girl and yellow say to the two red rangers.