Chapter 11

Goals: 15 views and 3 comments please =)
---------------------------------------------

I sit in my room once again. Nolla visits me regularly along with Loralye, Nolla even bought me things to make a dream catcher with. So that's what I'm doing I'm sure everyone knows the story of these beautiful works of art.

Long ago a Lakota spiritual leader sat on a mountain in which he has a vision of Iktomi who is a great trickster and a searcher for wisdom. He appeared in
The form of a spider Lakota asked him to make a web in which Iktomi spun and spun around until he left a small circle leaving what is call as a spider web. The legend is told if you believe in the great spirit use the web to help make good decisions to set goals and to reach them, and of course to make your dreams come true. The web will filter the good and the nightmares will be trapped in the web forever to be forgotten. That's why in the usual dream catcher there is a web like design.

I'm hoping this will help Kyser some I believe they do help, but I don't know about him I just hope he'll be open minded. Kyser usually guards my door just in case someone tries anything. Victor tried to visit earlier, but ended up getting in a argument about 'how Kyser doesn't deserve me'. Kyser in my opinion is changing, like when he said 'maybe' to being fully mated and to being not 'just friends' it made my heart flutter with excitement. It maybe something small to someone else, but to me it's progress.

"Someone's busy" I hear Kylie's monotone voice.

She closes the door behind and walks in with a plate of food. She may seem mean, no wait she is mean but atleast she's nice enough to bring me food when she knows I can't be around other guys right now.

"I'm making it for Kyser" I smile showing it to her.

"My brother is still having that same nightmare?" She asks sitting the food down revealing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Yes. He's waking up every night shaking and scared. I'm worried" I admit sewing the feathers onto the ring.

"It was a really bad thing that happened" she voices sitting down.

"Could you maybe..tell me?" I ask focusing on her.

"Hell no. That's his choice to tell" she answers taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Awe" I pout like the child I am.

"Well..I can tell you my side. But! Two rules. 1. What I say doesn't leave this room 2. Don't give me any of those pitiful looks" she warns I nod.

"I was at home when it happened. I was so scared, confused and plain out mad. That night changed our whole pack, it's why Kyser and I are so guarded and what you considered rude" she explains finishing the sandwich.

"Yeah..but what happened?" I ask nosey.

"Shush! I was like you before. Not a care in the world, everyone adored me, happy, cheerful and a plain out child" she chuckles "But that night..I turned into a ball of hatred.."

"I'm so-" I start.

"Don't even say you're 'sorry'! You've never been through anything! No, people just hand you stuff you get what you want when you want! You need to just grow the hell up!" She growls.

My eyes water at her words and the door slams open revealing a very angry Kyser glaring at his sister. I stand up and place my hand on his chest.

"Don't you EVER talk to her that way!" He yells getting in her face.

"Come on Kyser! You could have done better than this brat!" Kylie snaps.

"No! The truth is she deserves better than me! Kylie I can't do this anymore, I can't just ignore her she's my mate, she's all I think about all the fucking time!" Kyser yells angry tears running down his face.

"She is not ready to be a Luna! You need to focus on mom!" Kylie retorts.

"Mom wants me to be with her! Mom and Rosa get along fine..its you who has the problem!" Kyser spits.

I stand in the corner just watching them scream at each other. Kyser looks beyond angry, but his words leave me breathless. He actually wants me?

"Kyser! Shut up! It's your fault dad is dead anyways!" Kylie yells.

The room falls silent, Kylie seems to regrets her words but pushes past her brother and slams the door as she leaves. I take Kyser's hand in mine. I lead him to the bed where he still looks to be in shock at his own sisters words. I place my hands on his cheeks that are stained with tears. It hurts to see him this way so..broken.

"Kyser I'm here for you" I whisper moving closer.

"No, stay-stay away" he growls.

"I'm your mate..I love you.." I reply putting a hand on his bicep.

"You-you love me?" He asks on the verge of tears.

"Yes" I answer moving even closer.
"You're Mine" I whisper.

Soon we are chest to chest his breath fanning my face. I waste no time and smash my lips to his.

He kisses back with just as much passion. I wrap my arms around his neck while his are wrapped tightly around my waist. I bite his lip begging for entrance, but sadly he denies. To my surprise he slips his tounge into my mouth massaging my tounge with his. He moves me to where I am straddling him as he lays back on the bed. I tug at his belt buckle my wolf, Silvia wanting to take over. Kyser places his hand on mine.

"Not yet..one day...but not yet" he pants.

I nod happily and sit up straight on his lap with my forehead against his. I'm happy that he's actually thinking of a relationship.

"Do you really want to try a romantic relationship?" I ask being serious.

He pecks me lightly on the lips making me blush slightly. I giggle and cuddle closer to him just enjoying the moment.

"I'm done with fighting my feelings. But I want to keep it slow. I don't want to get married any time soon, or even mate. I want to wait till I'm absolutely ready" he explains.

"As long as I get kisses" I agree kissing his cheek.

"I love you Rosa" Kyser whispers.

"I love you too." I reply.

-Authors Note-
Hey! So yay Kyser is finally letting Rosa in! And he admits to having feelings:0 but Kyser, like a true gentleman wants to take things slow and wants to make sure they both want the same things.

You don't see that a lot in other 'Mate' stories. Usually they are in bed by the third chapter..

Anyways enough with my rant bye!