Chapter 22

Okay I am soooo happy with all of the People who have been resign this book! We reached 5k and we are so close to 6k!!! Tysm! Okay so this chapter is short but the next will be longer bc it has a LOT of stuff going on...
Going big here! Goals-40 views!
---------------------------------------------

I stare at the cement brick walls of the prison cell I'm in. I'm confused to how I got here and to why I am here? I don't know who that guy was and how did he know me? I've tried many times to break these cursed chains but they're too tight, infact they're so tight it hurts.

Mice along with many bugs scamper across the floor making me even more disgusted. I hear scream atleast every hour as if someone is being tortured in the room next to mine. It's nerve wrecking but I can't show weakness, if they see that then they would think that I gave up. I am most definitely not giving up.

"Please! Please! Let me see my baby!!" I hear a woman yelling and sobbing violently.

"Silence!" A loud male voice.

Not a second later my cell door opens. Two broad men come sauntering in practically dragging the woman who was sobbing. They drop her harshly next to me and chain her up.

"Just let me go!" The woman yells fighting against the chain.

One of the men looks back at her and smirks like he's enjoying the sight of our suffering. Without another word both of the men leav, locking the door in the process.

The woman looks to be in her mid-thirties. Her hair looks like it use to be a shiny blonde, but is now dirty and unruly. Her grey eyes show saddness and as if she's been hurt not just now but all of her life.

"Uhm..hi?" I whisper.

She looks up to me and gives me a weak smile.

"Hello" she replies.

"I'm Rosa" I greet trying to keep my voice as kind as possible.

"I'm Victoriá" she smiles her Russian accent just barely audible.

"Well...I don't know why I'm here, but why are you here?" I ask.

"The war, between The Spirit pack and some wild rouges. The rouges got help from Tygeris the Alpha of Pack Sumpter" she explains "Well I didn't agree whith what Tygeris was doing. Helping filthy rouges destroy one of the most sacred packs! So...I was telling The spirit pack Tygeris's plans. They caught me and branded me a snitch" she explains not meeting my gaze.

"Alpha Kyser from the Spirit pack is my mate...I need to get out of here...I need to get home" I start to breathe heavily.

"No use! If you shift, that chain will rip you to shreds" she warns.

I look down to the damned chains. They're bloody, covered with barbed wire and the more you move the tighter they get. It's useless I would Ove wounded and would be no help to anyone.

"My boys, Lee and Cho. They're so young...they won't survive without me!" She cries.

My heart breaks for her and her children. I know now that if I get out no! When I get out Victoriá is coming with me, she needs to be protected along with her family.

"Wait..why would Tygeris help rouges?" I wonder out loud.

"This girl her name ugh...Kylie I think, she some how made him fall for her, no they aren't mates, but Tygeris was infatuated with her beauty" Victoriá explains.

Kylie? As in Kyser's sister? I know that she wants this war but why involve another pack? She has plenty of rouges.

"Look we are gonna get out of here okay? You just have to trust me and help me" I explain quietly as I hear footsteps.

"You? Would help a traitor?" She sniffs surprised.

"You aren't a traitor, you did the right thing" I smile assuring her.

The footsteps become louder a tell-tell that whoever it is coming quickly. So one enough a man with jet black hair stands at the cell door with a sinister smirk on his face. He unlocks the door and comes close to me where he looks down.

"The Alpha will come see you both, you best shut up" he says.

I roll my eyes but on the inside I'm afraid. What if I die? What would happen to Kyser? What would happen to the pack? I need to find Victoriá and I a way out and back to my pack house.