Chapter 28

So my boyfriend broke up with me I geuss I'm just a piece of shit:(

On the bright side I reached all of my goals!!! Thank yall so very much^•^

But here's another chapter for you lovelies...hope this makes yall happy since you deserve it❤️

Goals- 45 views and lots of votes please!!
------------------------------------------

--Rosa--

I sniff my last tear as I lay on the floor next to Victoriá it's night time now and it's been a about three days since I met with Tygeris and Kylie. All I can think about is that tape, maybe it wasn't him? Or maybe a set up.

I think back to the girl in the video. The girl had short wavy hair, pale skin and a lanky body she seems familiar. It can be Nolla since her hair is long unless she cut it.

Loralye

Yes it has to be her it looked just like her..how could she? She betrayed me her mate and is taking what's mine. I sigh as I recall the whole scene of the two smiling over my fake death certificate. It can't be fake. There's just too much proof that Tygeris and Kylie are telling the truth.

"You know they trick you" Victoriá says sitting up facing me.

"What..." I sniff wiping my eyes.

"There's no way Kyser would cheat" she scoffs. "You shouldn't be so insecure about you guys relationship"

I shake my head of how stupid I am. I shouldn't be insecure about Kyser and I, but he's moody and sometimes he doesn't even want me around. If he actually believes I'm dead then I have to get this escape plan in motion, I can't waist anymore time I need to talk to Tabitha and get Victoriá, Eso and myself out of here.

Victoriá is right enough of this pity I shouldn't believe anything they say. They are just liars and traitors after all. I was stupid to believe them, but I won't any longer I just want to hurry up and get out of here. Find out why my sister is here of course but that'll have to wait the pack is in serious danger, I will not allow them to hurt my pack or my mate.

"Eso!" I whisper/yell watching as he is dragged out of his cell.

"Shh" he smiles giving me a wink.

He must have a plan. Over these past weeks Eso has been pretty clever, he knows important people and many things he may not look it but he's a genius in my book.

"Rosa...what's that on your neck?" Victoriá asks.

I touch the part she stares at only to flinch slightly when it hurts. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, it feels like some kind of mark...wait he did mark me! He did.

"It's the mark...Kyser did mark me!" I exclaim happily.

"I didn't see it before, how could you forget?" She asks hugging me.

How could I? He marked me he really did I don't know why I forgot I know for sure the mark wasn't there before, I would know..right?

"That would be because of me" a woman smiles.

She stands at a short stature with unruly hair, dirty dress robes, and with Eso at her side. This must be Tabitha the witch we were talking about she's here I hope to help.

"Tygeris made me erase your memory of the night you was marked, and even the mark its self. I reversed the spell therefore is why you remember" she explains using a spell to unlock the cell and walks in close to me.

Eso smiles wickedly obviously happy about how work getting her here if we get caught, we could all be in big trouble maybe even die. I have to save my pack though and if I do die I want to see my mate one last time.

"I my darling am Tabitha Hantenway" she greets unlocking Victoriá and I from our chains.

I geuss the excitement of being free gets to me as I jump up and hug her tightly. She stiffens but I don't care I'm free I can leave we all can!

"We all need to go quickly!" Eso whispers.

"Wait!" Victoriá calls.

"Come on we have to go!" I exclaim taking her hand.

She pulls back and shakes her head. Does she not want to be free?

"My children, they're out there. If I go with you I can't go all the way I have to save them" she explains.

I nod my head. I almost forgot that she's a mother, maybe we should help her? It'd cost me some time but she's proven to be a great and loyal friend I must help.

'Rosa...' I hear Kyser's voice in my head.

His voice!! His oh so gentle yet deep voice that I have missed so much! Tears brim my eyes as I smile happily.

'Kyser I'm free! I'm coming home! Don't come for me that's what he's expecting" I explain.

"But Rosa...I-I" he begins.

"I gotta go it may take me a couple of days but I'll be home soon!" I quickly reply as Tabitha,Eso, Victoriá and I begin to sneak out.

"Okay...Rosa be safe. I love you"he replies sounding like he's on the verge of crying.

"I love you too Kyser" I reply starting to exit the chambers and on my journey back home.

I can't wait to see my mate again along with my friends and the pack! I just hope everyone is safe...