Chapter 26 (Part 2)

Oooo suspense!

So I've entered 'Mine' into the WATTY awards 2016!! Please vote for me and share with friends I'd love to win anything or even just to be nominated is an honor!

I know I do this every chapter but again I thank you all very much for all the support and love I truly appreciate it^_^ you all mean so much to me!

Next chapter will be out once 'Arrows' reaches 350 views and 'Wild' reaches 50 views (they're both pretty close so you won't have to wait long!

Goals- 40 views and a couple of comments? Please? I love to hear feedback!
----------------------------------------------

I come face to face with Tygeris in my cell he looked really small and totally not intimidating at all. But here in a well lit room he stands at least 6'6 way taller than I. He's even well built making me look pathetic in comparison the only thing that messes up his chiseled face is the scar down the left side of his face.

"Miss me?" Tygeris smirks.

I roll my eyes and am in shock when I see Kylie come to stand beside him. She looks down at me like I'm just a piece of trash. I'm still surprised by the whole situation of her betraying her own pack, her own brother.

"Let me go..." I try to sound intimidating but of course to no luck I'm like a chihuahua compared to them.

"To where? It's not like Kyser loves you. He hasn't even marked you" Kylie comments.

Ouch. That hurts. So what he hasn't marked me...yet we are making progress in our relationship and I like the way it was going then, alpha dumbass and Queen Kylie the bitch has to ruin everything. I have no doubt that Kyser loves me, they can't change that.

"What do you want with me?" I ask looking at them both trying to stay serious.

"Well you see if we take you away form your mate he's sure to worry and he soon will weaken.." Tygeris smiles pacing in front of me.

"Wait wait wait Tygeris! She doesn't even know what Kyser did to my father" Kylie smiles.

I don't know and of course I want to, but I want to hear it from Kyser himself I can't trust Kylie to tell the truth besides there's always two sides to every story.

"Kyser basically killed our whole family" She continues looking directly at me.

"I don't believe that" I spit.

She laughs at me. Have I been told the whole story? No. But I have no doubt that Kyser didn't purposely kill his dad. Kyser may act all tough and cold hearted but he isn't a killer that's for sure.

"You're so stupid! Why are you protecting him?" Kylie yells making me flinch.

"Because we are mates and I love him" I reply gulping.

"You love him? He doesn't even want you Rosa! He's just playing you he's a liar, a cheater and a murderer! He doesn't love you. He never will!" She continues.

Tears form in my eyes at her words. I know what this bitch says shouldn't get to me but it is. Is he just playing me? No I won't believe that...

"I can prove it!" Kylie yells getting out a dark leather blue journal.

She opens it, flips through a few pages and comes closer to me. She smells different...almost like wolfsbane and smoke. Maybe that's just her evil aura.

"This is his journal he wrote an entry about you over a month ago and hasn't changed since!" She states showing me the book.

The entry reads of his hatred. How he plans to somehow break our bond and try for a less 'weaker' mate the page is filled with his plans to make me go away or for him to somehow ignore me. Tears are now running down my face at his words 'worthless', Kylie smiles and closes the book.

"If I wouldn't have stolen this there would've been more" she states.

I sniff trying not to completely break down at her words. Is she right? Would there have been more? I thought he was beginning to accept me and love me...I need to talk to him about this.

"Open your eyes Rosa, he doesn't care about you or about anyone else" Tygeris growls pretending to show sympathy.

"No..." I gulp looking at them both.

"Excuse me?" Tygeris asks.

"I will not fall for your mind games!" I yell and wincing as the guards squeeze my wrists.

Holy shit...did I just do that? I've never felt so strong, so...confident. They're trying to play me I just know it, what they said can't be true I have to believe what I know and what I've seen to be true. I just wish this all will be over.

"Think about this, Kyser hasn't even come looking for you..he doesn't even know you're gone!" Kylie smiles.

That broke me. I shake my head in protest but she takes ahold of me and looks me in the eyes making me even more afraid I try to stay firm and keep my poker face strong as she speaks.

"He hasn't even threatened to come to look for you..we have cameras! He's even found comfort in some little whore!" She laughs.

A television set is pulled in front of me and Tygeris puts a tape in the VCR/DVD player. My heart skips a beat when I see Kyser's office with a very massy haired Kyser. I watch as Loralye enters the room with a smile she holds a paper in which I can't read, Kyser seems happy at whatever it has to say since he picks Loralye up in a hug and spins her around ending with a kiss on her cheek.

I'm shocked and more angry than I am sad. These tears are more anger than anything right now, my head hurts and I want to kill everyone in sight.

"That paper was a death certificate... Your death certificate.." Kylie states looking more sorrowful than before.

I gulp and shake my head. No. No, no, no! This can't be happening!? He isn't even looking for me...he gave up on me.. He...moved on...

"It..can't be..." I sniffle trying to pull myself together.

How could he?

"Oh sweetheart, love is blind. Now you have actual proof that your mate doesn't care about you nor your well being" Tygeris coos in my ear."Guards take her back to the chambers" he smirks backing away.

The guards are soon leading me away from the two. I'm a sniffling mess now with puffy eyes, probably messy hair and a wet face. This can't be true...but they have him on tape acting all giddy over something that isn't true he's loving all over Loralye so it must be. I just want my wolf I want to hear her again...'Sylvia! I need you please!'
I yell to my wolf but just like last time no luck.

Soon I'm back to my cell being lock back into the chains right next to a worried Victoriá.

"What did you..do to her!!" She yells her Russian accent thick with emotion.

The guards ignore her along with Eso shouting some choice words as they walk away. I lye on the cold ground as Victoriá places my head in her lap and smooths out my hair. She whispers promises that are probably never gonna be kept.

"They showed me a video..of Kyser...kissing another woman...he doesn't care..." I break down crying into Victoriá's chest. I know Eso is listening as he whispers 'damn'

"That can't be true" Victoriá whispers.

"It is! It was right on the video!" I cry even harder.

This hurts. My head hurts, my body hurts and now my heart hurts replaying the video of my mate not caring about and in the arms of another girl. This hurts...

I just need to see him one more time I'm still not letting Kylie win. I don't want Kyser killed along with his pack...even though he broke my heart..he broke me...