Chapter 35 (Final)

Follow my backup --PinkyPromise-- And check out my new werewolf story 'Human' you'll enjoy it I just know it!

Hiya! I'm not gone be all mushy (not yet) but thank you all for the love and support never thought this story would get 100 views let alone 138k!

Shitty final I might change it later but this is it for now !
________________________

-Kyser-

It's over. We're done. Tygris has been captured along wit Nolla we questioned her, why did she do what she did her only explanation was envy. Who knew emotions could cause all this destruction. The hard part is deciding her fate.

My best friend, Casper is her mate if she dies he slowly will too. He's heartbroken over the whole situation they were so in love, so open. He didn't know she was the snake that caused more trouble than she's worth so I left it up to him.

Rosa and I. We're doing well it's been a month after all we have to learn to enjoy life again, to not have to worry about our safety is a blessing to us and the pack the future looks bright and I can honestly say,

I love Rosa. I love her more than I love myself I never thought I'd be this way ever...it feels great.

We're soon to be wed...today actually.

••••••

-Rosa-

"Oh! do I look ok?" I ask my smiling mother as I look at my beautiful lace wedding gown.

She cries smiling wide as she hugs me tightly and tucking a stray hair behind my ear. I roll my eyes and hug her giggling at her feelings, this is my wedding day...My wedding day.

It's hard to believe Kyser and I made it this far he offered for us to wait a while but I insisted. I love him and want to marry him as soon as possible, the whole mate process is kind of like an engagement the two are gonna be together forever they don't have to get married but it's hard not to fall in love with your soul.

Whatever souls are made of his and mine are made of the same.