+ sixteen

chapter sixteen
***

aera felt jaebum's eyes on her the rest of the time saying goodbye to jinyoung and dahye, whose visit came to an end.

jaebum's stare didn't even falter when she was exchanging numbers with dahye. they hugged each other warmly, aera's eyes once again meeting jaebum's. when aera began to pull away dahye gripped her elbows and whispered in her ear.

"jaebum cannot take his eyes off of you!try not to be too loud tonight. he seems pretty kinky, doesn't he?" dahye giggled before breaking away with a crooked grin.

jinyoung laced his fingers with dahye's and the two of them set off.

"bed, you two!" miss im ordered, faking a yawn to cover the way her stern voice and tight mouth faltered, her expression taken over by a mischievous grin.

jaebum went ahead, entering the room and shutting the door behind him. aera made her way to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. she sipped it slowly, wanting to stall as long as she could.

eventually, she gave in, heading for the bedroom. she opened the door carefully, hoping that jaebum had already fallen asleep.

when she peeked her head in the door she didn't see anyone occupying the room. she assumed jaebum was in the bathroom and cautiously walked over to the mattress.

before she could blink, her hand's were being held behind her back and her cheek was pressed to the cold drywall.

jaebum's breath graced her shoulder.

"i told you to not talk to jinyoung," he hummed. she felt his breath moving up the side of her neck and to her ear. "slut."

"jaebum i-"

"i saw your search history. you forgot to hit okay. you know? when it asks you if you're absolutely sure you want to delete the evidence of you watching those videos of me so many times?"

"jaebum, please, i didn't-"

aera's head spun as jaebum flipped her around to face him, wrapping a hand around her neck, placing his thumb on the base of her throat, and applying slight pressure. it was a familiar feeling that aera wished she hated with her entire being.

"that's not what i told you to call me," he snapped.

her heart was beating out of her chest but she refused to look away.

"sir, sorry. i-i'm really sorry."

aera felt the familiar sensation of jaebum's hipbones against her own.

"you didn't listen to me," he whispered, lips against the skin on her earlobe, raising his knee slightly so his thigh was lifted between aera's legs and pressing against her.

aera whimpered pitifully but jaebum only pressed his thumb against her throat with greater pressure and rotated his knee slightly. a more clear whimper emitted from aera's lips.

"let me go," aera managed shakily.

jaebum hummed, now with both hands around her neck, he tilted her head up so that she was looking at him.

"girls that don't listen, don't get to choose where or when they get let go," he directed sternly.

a small knock could be heard and aera held back a relieved sigh, in fear that jaebum would become more harsh with her.

jaebum pulled away from her, looking her over and fixing her hair for her soundlessly.

"come in," aera squeaked, still dazed.

jaebum was now laying on the mattress comfortably, wrapped in blankets. miss im's head appeared in the doorway.

"just wanted to say goodnight," she smiled, eyes traveling from aera to a 'sleeping' jaebum.

"ah, goodnight," aera whispered.

miss im nodded, disappearing and shutting the door behind her, the older woman covered her mouth to stifle a childish giggle before she speed walked away from the room. carefully, aera laid down on the opposite side of the mattress, placing the little blanket leftover on top of her cold feet. her eyes closed wearily and her body finally relaxed.

without warning, she was tugged hard, once again pressed against jaebum's lean muscles. his eyes were still closed and he made no attempt to say anything. with jaebum's arm tightly around her waist, aera fell asleep.