+ nineteen

chapter nineteen
***
[warning ; explicit scenes in this chapter (aka this chapter contains SMUT)! viewer discretion is advised.]
***

not even having the time to exhale after she entered her and jaebum's shared bedroom, she was being slammed against the wall. the all too familiar feeling of jaebum's strong, calloused hands wrapped firmly around her neck, and his hipbones grinding against hers filled aera's thoughts.

she whimpered pitifully, to which jaebum only tightened his grip.

"wearing that short little dress out tonight," he said harshly, his hot breath fanning her cheeks. "what were you trying to do? flaunt yourself to everyone who looks your way?"

"jaebum," aera squeaked, adding to the already tense atmosphere.

"you're mine, baek aera, and only i can see, touch, and taste what's mine."

aera tilted her head back in agony. she didn't know what was worse; that she was being treated like property or the fact that she didn't exactly hate the physical pain jaebum was causing her. she didn't want to admit that his ferocity coaxed something out of her, even enlivened her.

her knees were weak and nothing but acute noises tumbled from her trembling lips.

"i love seeing you like this," jaebum whispered, nipping at her ear. "frantic and anxious at my fingertips."

aera, suddenly gathering all of her strength, shoved jaebum away from her. she straightened her posture and puffed out her chest in hopes to seem even slightly intimidating.

"no jaebum this is too much," she said firmly. surprisingly, jaebum kept his mouth shut, shock apparent on his face.

"you've treated me like a waste of space for so long, so what is this suddenly, huh? you play with my head, boss me around, tell me i'm not allowed to speak to guys. are you drunk, is that it?" aera stepped forward towards jaebum and he took a step back, dumbfounded.

aera took this as a sign to continue. "do you really hate me that much? do you want to--"

jaebum cut her off, stepping towards her in intimidating strides. aera felt her back against the cold wall again as she attempted to maintain her distance. he cupped her cheeks in his hands, his focus flickering between her startled eyes and the temptation of her parted lips.

she felt as if her heart would fall right out of her chest if it continued to beat at its current pace. she could feel jaebum's hot breath mixing with hers and she squeezed her eyes shut in anticipation, hands balled into fists at her sides.

jaebum brought her closer, softly, lovingly, until the tips of their noses brushed. he pulled back suddenly, just enough to admire aera's face. she'd been waiting for him to close the distance. did she want him to close the distance?

"are you really that oblivious?" he mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear.

aera's eyes opened, her cheeks tinged a rosy pink. "huh?"

"you think i hate you?" he licked his lips, moving his thumb to ghost over aera's bottom lip. "do you even pay attention to me the way i pay attention to you?"

without warning his lips were pressed to hers in a swift motion, and they disappeared just as quick. aera's eyes were wide in question.