Moving On (BoyxBoy)

While hi again, a lots happen since Zoey killed herself. Well here is my life story from the beginning to now. Just for some knowledge of who I am. I was born November 21 1993, I'm currently seventeen years old. When I was younger I met Zoey and fell in love, sadly it didn't last one because she hit her head on ice and completely forgot me and two because she killed her self just a little while ago. After she died I met Melody, I was originally just going to use her for sex and hoping that it would make me feel better but things never go as planned. I can say that I honestly fell in love with her. But how can one fall in love when their past still holds there heart? Moving on. My favorite colors are black and neon green, which is the exact colors of my room, kinda. You see the walls are black and I got bored one day and splattered neon paint all over them. But most of my room has a black and green theme. Other things are my celebrity crush would have to be the one and only Hailey Williams, she is just plain amazing. Hawthorne Heights is my favorite band ever, everything they sing is so true I can't help but love them. I don't eat meat. That's one thing that Zoey gave me, she use to hate meat and slowly I caught on to why. I have one friend besides Melody, his name is Jake. We've been buds since before we could walk and talk. Our parents use to be the best of friends, so it wasn't a big shock that me and Jake were friends or that we were born just one day apart. We're practically twins besides our taste in girls. But that's just about it for what you need to know about me, you'll learn the rest throughout my story.