Chapter 2: Arrives at Wolf Caynon

Jillian: *Jumps out of the portal, the portal disappears then Looks around and I see that I'm at Wolf Canyon* Where am I? *Thinks for a second about the place that I'm at* Wait a minute? Am I at the place where Kyoya usually goes to train with his BeyBlade?! Shoot! What's the name?! I have it on the tip of my Fang tongue!

{A portal appears at the other side of Wolf Cayon}

Jillian: Huh? *Looks behind me and sees the portal* Not again! I have to wear something quickly! Uh.. Uh.. I GOT IT! *Thinks of the clothes I want to wear then a brown dusty coat appears on my body while a brown dusty hat appears on my head*

The Police come out of the portal and they look at the person on the other side of the Wolf Canyon. Mindy comes out of the cop car and looks at the person who is on the other side.

Mindy: *Yells* Jillian! I know that's you! Where the heck did you bring us this time?!

Jillian: *Yells back* I wasn't the one to bring you here! You decided to come!

Mindy: Well it's because you need to go back to jail!

Jillian: Why? What did I do wrong This time? I don't remember doing anything bad!

Mindy: Well you did back in-

Jillian: I was bad months ago! GET OVER IT! What did I do now?!

Mindy: *Shows her photoshop pictures of her doing bad things*

Jillian: Hmph! That's just photoshop! I can tell because you're so bad at it!

Mindy: *Growls* What year is this? What day is it? What Month is it?! WHAT ANIME IS THIS?!?!

Jillian: I know what anime this is but I'm not telling you! In the mean time.. STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! *Gets out my imaginary launcher and imaginary bey then rips bey*

Police #1: What is she doing?!

Jillian's imaginary bey makes a Blue Wind. Jillian looked at it carefully and she saw Sonic making The Blue Wind. The Blue Wind teleports Jillian in the sky above the bey forest in Koma Village and the police and Mindy to America! Kyoya and Benkei was watching and hearing the whole thing while they were at the bottom of Wolf Canyon.