Chapter 7: Ryuga's Amnesia | Part 1

Jillian is thinking about what happened a few weeks ago. It starts off by Jillian laying in her bed at night time.

~~~~~

Jillian had a long day getting rid of the police off of her tail. She's been to jail 18 Times. She couldn't believe it then she closed her eyes and tries to sleep again for the millionth time.

Then she saw light through her closed eyes then She opened her eyes. She didn't knew what it was but she knew it was from outside.

She got out of her bed, opened up her curtains and see what it was. She saw a boy who looked like A 18 Year Old Boy on the ground unconscious. Jillian quickly got her shoes on, she puts on her Green Jacket and she runs out to the backyard to get the boy.

She runs up to the boy, kneels down and see if she can find a pulse. She puts 2 fingers on his neck and she felt a little pulse. "You're going to alright, Boy. You have to hang on." Jillian says as she picked up the boy with all her strength that she had.

After she did that she saw a small object that was next to the boy. She picked it up and thought what it is. She knew she saw it somewhere but she didn't know, She then puts the object in her pocket.

Jillian went back inside with the boy. She lays the boy on the beige couch and strokes his hair. The boy moans in pain.

"You awake, Kid?" Jillian says as she pulls her hand away from the boy's hair.

The Boy grabbed Jillian's arm quickly without The Boy opening his eyes. Then he pulled Jillian's Left Arm close to his chest as if it was a teddy bear, he holds her arm tightly.

"Dang that was quick and that hurts a bit." Jillian says as she looked at the boy.

The Boy had Snow White Hair with a Patch of Red on the left side of his hair. His clothes are ripped, It looked like the boy was in a bad battle.

The Boy opened his eyes a little. He was trying to not make Jillian notice but she did anyways.

"So you are awake?" Jillian said as she tries to get her left arm out of the Boy's grip.

The Boy quickly shut his eyes and pulls Jillian's Left arm closer to him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Jillian says as she smiles.

The boy opened his eyes, his eyes were golden. Jillian's Left arm starts to get very numb. Jillian ignored it and asked the boy. "What's Your Name?"

"I-I Don't Remember.. I'm sorry."

"I'm guessing you have Amnesia."

"I guess."

"Can you let go of my left arm please?"

"No! It's warm."

"And you're cold?"

The Boy nods at Jillian.

"How can- you know what, I'm not going to ask. How about this. You let go of me and I'll get you a blanket that you can borrow."

The Boy lets go then Jillian walks to her room, she gets her giant red blanket, she comes back, The Boy sits up and Jillian wraps the boy in the red blanket. Jillian then sits next to the boy.

The Boy looks at his ripped clothes, he tries to remember but his memory is blank. Jillian spoke up.

"I'm guessing you were in a tough battle."

"Yeah. I guess?"

"That's a nice hair style ya got there, Ryuga." Jillian says as she strokes his hair.

"Ryuga?"

"Well I have to call you something."

"I like it." Ryuga said as he smiles.

"And your last name should be... Kishatu!"

"Ryuga Kishatu. That's a good name!"

Jillian giggles as she removes her hand away from Ryuga's Hair.

"So where are we?"

"At my house."

"Do you live with your parents?"

"Meh.. I'll just say no since I haven't seen them since I went to camp.."

"You live by yourself? How do you survive?"

"Trust Me... I have no idea!" Jillian says as she looked at the moon. "Well, It's night time. You need to rest." Jillian says as she got off the couch. Ryuga grabbed Jillian's Right Arm.

"Huh?"

"Please, Stay?"

"Why?"

"Well one, you're the only one here and two... There's something familiar about your voice. I just can't put my finger on it."

"Ok Fine." Jillian says as she sits back on the couch. Ryuga then lays his head on Jillian's Chest and he falls asleep.

Jillian smiles then thinks. "Fang It! How am I suppose to sneak away from Ryuga so I can get to the basement without him using his strength and making my body numb?!"

Jillian thinks more then she realizes.. "Oh wait a minute... I can have visions!"

Jillian holds Ryuga a little tighter then she starts to have a vision. The vision shows Jillian all the moments that Ryuga had in his life. This vision was fast. Probably over 200% of speed.

Jillian's vision stopped then she looked down at Ryuga.

"I have to bring back The Dragon Emperor some how..." Jillian says quietly as she thinks about it. "I could show him his past by showing pictures of him that I took from the show but I still need to take more snapshots of his past because the pictures I take are from Metal Masters and Metal Fury! I'll do it tomorrow."

Jillian closes her eyes and tries to sleep as if it's going to work.