Chapter 8: New Rival

Jillian has been in her vision for over 2 Hours. Purple and Pink were wondering why?

"Should we hit her now? We're almost at our destination!" Pink says, worried.

"No. Besides she needs concentrate!"

"Hmph!"

The train stops and people around Pink, Jillian and Purple start to stand up.

"Renée! Please get out of your vision!"

"Pink! Stop yelling, Now let's get off the train." Purple says as she picks up Jillian.

"At least you're holding her."

"Yeah because I'm stronger that you."

Pink starts to get jealous then says. "I'm Stronger Than You! Let Me Hold Renée!"

"Ok, Pink!" Purple says as she gives Jillian to Pink.

"See! I'm strong like you!"

"Ok, Pink. I get it. I'll hold Renée's Bey and Launcher" Purple says as she grabs Renée's Bey and Launcher out of her pockets.

Pink holding Jillian in her arms and Purple walk out of the train and into Metal Bey City. Jillian then opens her eyes.

Pink looks down and kinda sees that Jillian's Eyes are opened. "Ugh finally, My arms were getting tired." Pink says as she stops walking then puts down Jillian on her feet.

"I thought you were stronger than me, Pink." Purple says as she stops walking, puts Jillian's bey and launcher in her pocket.

"Ugh!!!"

Jillian looks around the city. "Whoa! This is S0 C00L!"

"Your computer can't handle the rendering?" Pink says as she's making a Markiplier reference.

"Heyo! This city is so pretty though! If only we can see the stars."

"And we can think of the Galaxies!"

"Ok, I think you two should stop now. I love Markiplier and all but you know what happens when I get that song in my head." Purple says as she starts walking again.

Jillian and Pink follows her then Pink speaks up. "Oh we know. But it would be good revenge!"

"Did the strength problem happen again?" Jillian wonders.

"Yeah." Purple says as she gives Jillian back her Bey and Launcher.

"I Wanna See The Bey!" Pink pleaded.

"Alright, Alright! Fine, Look!" Jillian says as she shows her bey to Purple and Pink.

"Whoa! That's awesome! I remember seeing that sign before." Pink says.

"It's called Hedgehog X, maybe that can give you clue. Just don't say it out loud."

"Don't worry! I won't and besides, I don't even know what the answer is." Pink giggles.

"Well then.. But it hasn't fully regained its full power. I've seen the full version of Hedgehog X in my dreams but now.. I think I have to train in order to complete Hedgehog X!"

"Well then we should get started! Can we battle right here and now?"

"Pink! You can't rush things. You need to train!"

"Ugh! Why do you have to be part boring!"

"Because girl I was Born This Way!"

"Says the girl who only battled like what? 2 Times?"

"Hey, I'm a fast learner! Now let's go train."

"I can be a fast learner too! Maybe if I watch you, I can learn how to use My BeyBlade!"

"Well I have to find someone to battle me which will be a bit difficult since I don't think anyone would battle a girl who only battled 2 times in her Life and Visions. Also if I do find someone and we finish battling, I need to talk to you about something, pink."

"Ok!"

"We'll look for someone for 20 minutes. If we can't find anyone after the 20 Minutes then You and Jillian are training." Purple says as she speeds up her walk.

"20 Minutes?!"

"You don't like 20 Minutes? Then maybe we should decrease the time."

"Uh.. Never mind! I like 20 Minutes!"

20 Minutes has past and the gang had No Luck of finding an opponent.

"Well! It's been 20 minutes. Come on Pink! Let's find a place to train!"

"Aww! If only an opponent can appear right now and he or she can fight Renée!" Pink said as she looked up at the sky.

Then a guy approaches Pink, Jillian and Purple. He has a big body built, short purple hair that is covered by his white beanie that has a Red Bull's skull on it and red eyes. He wearing a black and red jacket that is zipped, with the bull symbol on the back, white bands around his wrist, gray shorts and black shoes. He has a brown belt covered by his jacket in where he keeps his bey gear.

He speaks up. "Looking for someone to battle? Well I'm the right guy to battle!"

"Yay! My wish came true! Renée, Please battle this guy!" Pink says excited.

"Don't worry! I never back down from a challenge!" Jillian says as she Clenches her right hand to a fist.

"B-B-B-B-B-Bull! Let's start this already!"