Chapter 1O: Ryuga's Amnesia | Part 2

Morning Arrives
Jillian's POV

I wake up from the light shining in my eyes. Dang it was really bright. I opened my eyes and I look down at Ryuga. He's still sleeping and he looks very cute when he is asleep.

I start to stroke Ryuga's Hair slowly and he starts to move a little. Then I pat his head gently.

"Hey, Ryuga? You awake?" I asked him softly.

He opened up his eyes and looked up at me with a confused face. "Why is your hair The Color Blue?" Ryuga asked. "And what's your name again?"

I grabbed some of my hair, I gently pulled it in front of my face and realized it is blue! I freaked out a little as I let go of my hair and looked at Ryuga. "Um... Just call me Dream. Is that ok with you?"

"I think I can remember."

"Good. Now let's go eat something." I said as I took off the blanket.

"Can you give me new clothes because the clothes that I have on are ripped."

"Ok." I said as I got off the couch and ran out of the room.

I ran to my room, I grabbed my Dream Girl Backpack, I unzipped it and I reach inside the bag without looking.

"There has to be something in here." I grabbed clothes inside, I pulled them out and they were A Leather Top, Leather Pants, A White Jacket and the other clothes that goes on a man then I ran back to the living room with the clothes.

Normal POV

Ryuga looked at Jillian (Dream) as she ran up to him with his new clothes than looked exactly like his. He was a bit curious about how she got the clothes but he didn't really care.

"You can go into the bathroom to change." Dream says happily. Ryuga nodded as he stands up. He still feels a bit unbalanced.

"Do you need help, Ryuga?" Dream asked.

"I don't need anyone's help." Ryuga growled.

"At least your attitude is on point."

"Whatever." Ryuga walks out of the all season room then to the bathroom down the hall.

He walks inside the bathroom, he closes the door and started to change clothes. After he was done, he stared deeply at the mirror. He didn't see his reflection, he saw Pain.

He saw him fighting someone evil. He saw that he lost to him then he gave his energy to a young boy through a small item. The image disappears from the mirror then Ryuga sighed.

"What was that all about? Who am I?" Ryuga said in his mind as grabbed the knob, turned it and opens the door. He walks out of the bathroom and walks back to Dream.

Dream sees Ryuga in his New Clothes and she smiles at him. "So what do ya wanna eat, Ryu-" Dream was cut off by Ryuga. "Can we go for a walk instead?"

Dream blinked twice as her jaw dropped a little. She then smiled again. "Yeah, sure. We can do that!" She giggles. "How long do want to walk for?" She asked.

"Around Town I guess. What's your town called?"

"Oh My Town?! Well I'm not supposed to give out the real name just because of someone's rules! Let's call it Lilianna. L-I-L-I-A-N-N-A."

As Dream said that, Ryuga's eyes widen as he felt an dark presence hit his soul. He fell on his knees looking straight down at the ground. Dream kneeled down and pats his back.

"Are you alright, Ryuga?" Dream asks. Ryuga blinked then looked up at Dream. He stood back up and walked away.

"I'm fine. I don't like how people worry about me."

Dream stood back up and looked at Ryuga. "Even though I'm helping you regain your memory, you should probably be a bit nicer. From what I remember, you were playing the nice guy when you stood back up and gave Kenta your energy in the small item."

Ryuga looks back at Dream. "Were you the one who gave me that image from the mirror?" He asked. Dream nodded as he walked towards him.

"Hope you'll be warm enough because it maybe cold outside since it is February."

"What about you, you're just wearing a green jacket and some normal pants."

"Since when do you worry about someone else?"

"Didn't you tell me to be a bit nicer."

"Oh yeah. Maybe when you get your memory back, be a little nicer!" He nods a little as he walks to the side door. "Na-ah-ah-ah! Not there, the garage way."

Ryuga sighs as Dream walks to into the Bar Room. He followed her as she grabs the door knob to the garage, turned the knob and opened the door.

She walked into the heated garage and pushed the Garage Door Button. The Large Garage Door opens and the air of the outdoors breezed into the heated garage.

Dream got a few shivers up her spine. "Doesn't seem that cold." She said as she chuckles nervously.

"Get a warmer jacket, Dream Girl." He said as she felt a bit embarrassed of that name. He looks at her face as he tapped her shoulder. "Kid, you alright?"

"I'm fine.." She said as she walks out of the garage and back into the house, looking down.

A few minutes later, she comes back with a warmer jacket. She still felt a little embarrassed of what Ryuga said to her but hopefully she'll be ok.

"Ready?" Ryuga asked.

"mhmm." Dream responded quietly as Ryuga walked into the garage and outside.

Dream followed him outside as she closes the door on the way out.
She walks towards the keypad, she puts in the code in and the garage door closes.

Ryuga kept walking away then Dream looked at Ryuga and yelled. "H-Hey! Wait for me, Ryuga!" She said as she ran towards him and walked by his side as she smiles.