Chapter 4: A Race and The Start of A BeyBattle

Hyoma's POV

Right after Jillian and I shook hands, I suggested if Me and Her could go for a walk around the village.

~~~~~

Hyoma: Are you up for it? Or are you still hurt from that battle you had a few hours ago?

Jillian: First of all, Yes I am. Second of all-

Hyoma: How about we talk while start walking around the village.

Jillian: *Nods* Ok. *Smiles then gets out of bed quickly, feeling a bit dizzy*

Hyoma: Are you ok, Jillian?

Jillian: Yeah, I'm fine! This always happens when I get out of bed quickly.

Hyoma: Can you walk?

Jillian: Of course I can! I can heal pretty quickly. Now let's go! *Walks out of the room*

Hyoma: *Follows Jillian*

Jillian: *Walks out of the cabin, remembering the scenery of the outside*

Hyoma: Can you run?

Jillian: Yeah! *Smiles*

Hyoma: Then follow me! *Runs into the Bey Forest*

Jillian: *Runs and follows Hyoma* So where are we going?

Hyoma: We are going to a bey stadium where one of my closest friends is right now.

Jillian: How long is the run?

Hyoma: If we walk, a long time but if we use our speed of running then it might take a few minutes!

Jillian: So should we race?

Hyoma: If you're up for the challenge.

Jillian: I will never back down from a challenge! *Laughs a bit*

Hyoma: *Smiles* I must warn you, I have a few tricks up my sleeve!

Jillian: So do I. *Smiles*

Hyoma started running faster than Jillian, Jillian didn't give up that easily! Then the middle part of her hair turns green. She started to run even faster than Hyoma! Hyoma saw Jillian's speed of her running then he said.

Hyoma: Let's make this race even more interesting, if you can handle it!

Jillian: Alright!

Hyoma: *Laughs*

Hyoma starts to jump tree branch to tree branch on the left side

Jillian: Oh I remember that! I remember doing that at the age of 12!

Jillian starts to jump tree branch to tree branch on the right side as the right side of her hair turns purple.

Hyoma: You're good, Jillian!

Jillian: So are you, Hyoma!

Hyoma: This running is reminding me of a hedgehog.

Jillian: Same for me!

Hyoma: The Hedgehog is Blue,

Jillian: The Hedgehog has Shoes that makes him run fast,

Hyoma: The Hedgehog can talk,

Jillian: The Hedgehog has Green Eyes,

Hyoma: His name-

Jillian: Is-

Jillian&Hyoma: Sonic The Hedgehog!

Jillian and Hyoma heard their answer, they both jump down to the ground, they still keep their running pace and they look at each other.

Hyoma: So you know who Sonic The Hedgehog is?

Jillian: Yeah! Back in my universe, there's a lot of video games, merchandise, art and more that has to do with him!

Hyoma: Have you met Sonic?

Jillian: Yep! Even his friends!

Hyoma: How old were you when you met him? Like 2?

Jillian: Let's just say I went back in time and time itself stopped. Not because of my arrival but because there was a hedgehog that can go through time and space. Also I wasn't 2. I was 12 years old.

Hyoma: That's cool. Wait? Was it that hedgehog who you saw in The Blue Wind?

Jillian: Yep! *Smiles widely then keeps running faster*

Hyoma: *Tries to match Jillian's Speed* We are close to our destination!

Jillian: And I'll be the one to finish it!

Hyoma: Not unless I beat you which I will!

Jillian: No I will because I'm not using all of my running speed yet!

Hyoma: What?!

Jillian: *My eyes turn red, I run super fast, I'm at the destination but then I hit my head on a tree and I fall down*

Hyoma: Jillian! *Runs to her quickly* Are you ok?!

Jillian: *Looks at Hyoma* That was.. AWESOME!

Hyoma: Are you hurt?

Jillian: Yeah I'm fine. *Sits up* That didn't even tickle. *My eyes turn back to blue eyes*

Hyoma: *Sees Hokuto*

Hokuto: Hello Hyoma.

Hyoma: Hey Hokuto.

Hokuto: How's the girl?

Hyoma: She's fine.

Jillian: *Stands up and looks at Hokuto The Dog* Hi Hokuto! *Smiles and giggles*

Hokuto: Hello!

Hyoma: Are you ready to battle, Jillian?

Jillian: Yep!

Hokuto: So that's your name?

Jillian: Mhmm!

Hyoma: Now let's start the battle *Walks to the stadium, Takes out my launcher, takes out my bey, attaches my bey to the launcher and aims my bey*

Jillian: Ok! *Walks to the stadium as well, takes out my launcher, takes out my bey, attaches my bey to the launcher and aims my bey*

Hokuto: 3!

Hyoma: 2!

Jillian: 1!